• five •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Movement from the boy next to Yoongi woke him up. Jimin was thrashing around, eyes shut tightly.

He sat up so he could try and wake up the younger boy.

"Jimin." Yoongi shook the smaller boy trying to wake him up.

"Yoongi." The boy cried out, eyes still tightly shut. "Don't leave me."

"Jimin wake up." Yoongi shoved the boy harder.

Jimin's eyelashes fluttered against his cheeks as he started waking up. His doe like eyes met with Yoongi's.

"You're still here?" Jimin asked hesitantly, reaching out to stroke Yoongi's cheek.

"What happened?" Yoongi was slightly mad, the first time in awhile he could get a decent amount of sleep and he was awoken in the early hours of the morning.

"They took me back." Jimin shied away from Yoongi, taken aback by his outburst.

"I won't let them." Yoongi replied, laying back down.

"Really?" Jimin asked shyly.

A loud and long sigh escaped Yoongi's chapped lips. He turned his head to stare right at the blonde boy.

"I'm pretty sure." Yoongi smiled. "I'd beat them all anyway." He lifted his arm in the air flexing slightly, no muscles showing at all.

Jimin let out a loud laugh, grabbing Yoongi's bicep and squeezing lightly.

"Min Yoongi, the strongest man I know." Jimin let out a small giggle, before letting go of Yoongi's arm.

"I am." He smiled, pulling the younger boy back into his arms.

"Can I tell you something." Yoongi spoke into the darkness after a few minutes of silence.

"Go ahead." Jimin replied, placed his hand on Yoongi's chest.

"I hate skinship." He stated bluntly, causing Jimin to move away slightly.

"I'm sorry." Jimin mumbled.

"No." Yoongi laughed, pulling the boy back into him again. "I was going to say you're the only person I have enjoyed hugging this much."

"Really?" Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's chest, looking into his eyes even though it was dark in the room.

"I don't lie." Yoongi smiled warmly down at the boy.

"I feel special." Jimin told him, a huge smile on his face.

"Well you are special." Yoongi's heart race increased, which scared him slightly.

"You're very special Yoongi." Jimin looked away, closing his eyes again.

"We'll speak more in the morning Chimchim." Yoongi stated.

"Wait." Jimin still had his eyes closed.

"What is it?" Yoongi questioned confused.

"I've always hated people calling me Chimchim. I hate Jin calling me it, it makes me feel really stupid. Then my boss called me it and I had to tolerate it. But with you, it makes me feel young and babyish. Something I enjoy." Jimin confessed, blushing slightly.