• six •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

A few months had now passed since Yoongi first ever met Jimin. His personality changed drastically.

Jimin was now shyer, he would cling to Yoongi most of the time and he now occasionally spoke in broken sentences.

Yoongi sort of missed the old Jimin, but after a long discussion he found out that it was all an act. Just like how Suga was an act.

"Fuck Kookie." Yoongi breathed down the phone. "How?"

"He got jealous. I don't know where he is." Jungkook's voice cracked, his loving hybrid decided to run away.

"Ugh. Let me go see if Jimin can help." Yoongi replied, sadly hanging up on his friend.

"Jimin can you come here for a second." Yoongi raised his voice slightly.

"I'm here." Jimin whispered, shocking Yoongi slightly.

"Hey baby." He cooed, opening his arms for his hybrid.

"You told me I couldn't come into your office." Jimin's innocent gaze burnt holes through Yoongi's skin.

"I said without my permission." He still had his arms wide open. Jimin nodded before running into Yoongi's arms, sitting down on his lap.

"Where's TaeTae?" Jimin cried, burying his head into the crook of the older mans neck.

"You heard?" Yoongi questioned, softly playing with Jimin's ears.

"Yes." He mumbled, looking up into Yoongi's eyes. "I'm sorry master, I didn't mean to."

Yoongi's facial features turned into a slight frown. He really despised the new name Jimin had started calling him, but no matter how many times Yoongi told him not to he would.

"Can't you call me anything but master, I do not own you." Yoongi pushed Jimin away from him so he could look into his eyes.

"Would you rather me call you daddy?" Jimin smiled up at the man, causing Yoongi to groan really loudly.

"I know where TaeTae's gone." Jimin remained smiling at Yoongi.

"Where?" He asked hastily.

"He talks about enjoying the park, so he probably went to the nearest one." His eye smile shown indicating he was happy with his detective work.

"Good boy Jimin." Yoongi quickly rub his nose against Jimin's, causing a light giggle to escape Jimin's lips. "I need to call Kookie and inform him."

Jimin climbed off his lap, slightly jealous. He watched as Yoongi turned his chair around and began calling Jungkook.

"Whatever." Jimin mumbled under his breathe, leaving the room and going to watch some dramas on the tv.

After one episode Jimin was really intrigued with what was going to happen next, however Yoongi rushing down the stairs caused him to stop watching.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked quietly. Yoongi looked at him after pulling his shoes on.

"I'm going to help Kook find Tae." He replied.

"Can I come?" Jimin went to stand up but Yoongi's replied made him stay seated.

"No, you'll just cling to me and at that rate we won't find Tae. I'll be back soon." Yoongi grumbled, leaving the house.

Jimin was shocked to say the least, Yoongi rarely ever snapped at him but when he did he'd immediately apologise.

Silence filled the room, except for the small voices on the tv talking about a new product. But no way in hell was Jimin interested.