• fourteen •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Yoongi stared at the pain killers sat right in front him, his stare intense.

A long sigh escaped his lips.

In matter of hours his life could be over, he could swallow them all. But he didn't.

He didn't want to.

Jimin's happy face flashed through his mind and he smiled momentarily. He couldn't leave the boy alone in this cruel world. He needed to protect him.

He gulped down the two he had already popped out of the packet, drinking water to help the bitter pills slide down his throat.

"Yoongi." Jimin's sweet voice filled his ears as he walked into the kitchen, a thumb between his lips.

"Hey pumpkin." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin dyed his hair orange yesterday, with the help of Jin and Yoongi had created a new nickname for him.

"Why are you still up?" Jimin questioned, taking his thumb out of his mouth and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"I just needed to take something to help the pain." Yoongi smiled lazily at the boy, who had walked over to him.

"I'm sorry." Jimin muttered crawling into Yoongi's lap.

"It's not your fault." Yoongi cuddled into the boy, breathing in the smell of dye that lingered on him.

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be like this." Jimin cried, hiding his in Yoongi's chest. "You're hurting because of me."

"No, you're not the one who hit me." Yoongi chuckled, pushing Jimin slightly so he could see his face. "And even if it was, I wouldn't even care. Want to know why?"

"Why?" Jimin muttered.

"Because you make me happy and it'd be a pleasure to be beaten up by the one and only Park Jimin." Yoongi smiled, pressing a kiss to the boy's nose who giggled in return.

"You're stupid." Jimin laughed, pressing a light kiss to Yoongi's jaw where a bruise had already formed.

"Gently baby." Yoongi hissed out, the area still tender.

"Sorry." Jimin muttered sadly.

"It's ok, I appreciate your kisses." Yoongi smiled, placing his forehead to Jimin's.

"Thank you." Jimin muttered.

"Why you thanking me princess?" Yoongi smiled.

"Because of you were a sane person you would probably have given up my location and given me to him." Jimin avoided Yoongi's eye contact at this point.

"Lucky for you I'm insane." Yoongi chuckled, placing his fingers under Jimin's chin and lifted his head up so he could look at him.

"Please can you always smile." Jimin whispered, staring at Yoongi.

"Whys that?" Yoongi smiled wider.

"Because your smile is beautiful, and it means your happy." Jimin smiled, stroking Yoongi's lips.

________

"You can't go back to the studio." Jin told Yoongi who was sat at the table, his head in hands.

"I know but this is my last chance to do something I like." Yoongi sighed.

"Just join Hoseok's company, he'd happily let you. He loves your music." Jin told the boy whilst flipping a pancake.

"Yeah and be forced to dance. I don't think so." Yoongi laughed.

"Dancings not that bad." Jin turned to look at Yoongi pointed his spatular at the boy.

"You can't say that, you can't dance and neither can Namjoon." Yoongi laughed.

"I mean I'm better than Namjoon." Jin laughed.

"Why you talking about me?" Namjoon yawned, wrapping his arms around Jin's waist and giving him a light peck on the lips.

"Yoongi won't join Hoseok company because he'd force him to dance and then we just started talking about how bad you are at dancing." Jin laughed.

"I smell food." Jimin mumbled, walking into the kitchen.

"That's cause I'm making food." Jin laughed, patting his head spatular.

"Ew." Jimin mumbled, thrashing his hands above his head.

"Come here." Yoongi gestured to his lap which the boy happily sat down in.

"Cute." Jin laughed. (Jacksons voice)

"Shut up Jin." Yoongi laughed, throwing a napkin in his direction which just floated pathetically to the ground.

Jimin let out a loud laugh before caressing Yoongi's face and planted a gentle kiss to his lips.

When they both pulled away they rubbed their noses together, a thing that had become a habit but it was cute to them.

_________________

SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT AND LAME I JUST CANT THINK OF ANYTHING

I hope you enjoy

Thank you for continuing support and I love you.