• twenty-six • finale

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

"Hoseok." Yoongi started, making everyone turn to look at him.

"Yes?" He questioned, popping a grape into his mouth.

"Or should I say unknown?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, making Hoseok choke on his grape.

"Yoongi don't accuse Hoseok." Jimin stared, grabbing onto Yoongi's hand.

"Why would you even think it was me?" Hoseok swallowed, trying to rid of the weird sensation in his throat from choking on the grape.

"Every time Jimin or I brought it up you would go silent or literally freeze. Why did it shock you so much?" Yoongi questioned.

"Can I not be shocked by something someone does to my friends?" Hoseok replied.

"Everything me and Jimin did together you'd judge. All those times me and Jimin kissed or hugged you'd give Jimin horrid looks. Every time me and Jimin fought you were always instantly by my side. You knew Jimin was in the building at the same time as me and you still kissed me." Yoongi raised his voice, standing from his seat.

"Can I not be concerned for my friend?" Hoseok also raised his voice.

"Text Jimin's phone right now." Yoongi glared at the boy.

"I don't have his number." Hoseok replied bluntly.

"Jimin give him your number." Yoongi's eyes never leaving Hoseok.

"Maybe you're taking things too far Yoongs." Jimin stood up, trying to pull Yoongi back down.

"Text his phone now!" Yoongi yelled, making everyone in the room flinch.

"Fine." Hoseok grumbled, pulling his phone from his back pocket.

He quickly wrote out a message before asking from Jimin's number, which Yoongi gave him.

After a few moments of an awkward silence Jimin's voice buzzed lightly.

"I don't want to look." Jimin muttered, closing his eyes as he pulled out his phone.

"I'll look." Yoongi growled, snatching Jimin's phone from his hand.

He swiped the message and quickly typed in Jimin's password, before he knew it the messages Jimin and unknown had been sharing popped up.

"Hoseok." Yoongi whispered, staring at the screen.

"I'm sorry ok." Hoseok cried.

"It's him?" Jimin asked, looking towards Yoongi who was staring at the screen with tears filling his eyes.

"I can't believe you." Yoongi calmly said, looking up to Hoseok.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi please, I love you." Hoseok declared.

"No you don't." Yoongi yelled, slamming his fist against the table. "Don't ever say that to me again."

"I wouldn't have done it Yoongi, if I didn't think I had a chance with you." Tears slipped from Hoseok's eyes.

"What we had back in high school means nothing to me now Hoseok. It was a mistake we both knew it was." Yoongi violently wiped his eyes.

"You loved me." Hoseok yelled.

"I was confused, it took me so long to realise I was gay. I even turned to Jungkook after being with you." Yoongi cried.

"Don't lie to me Min Yoongi." Hoseok walked over to him.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Yoongi's my boyfriend." Jimin's small voice whispered. 

"Shut up." Hoseok yelled, glaring straight at Jimin.

"Don't you dare yell at him." Yoongi shouted, going forward.

"Enough!" Jin yelled, making everyone go silent.

"Hoseok what is wrong with? Yoongi plssse stop shouting. Ok everything is sorted we know who the unknown. Please don't let this affect our holiday." Jin yelled again.

______________

i'm sad this is the end

i'm going to make an epilogue tomorrow :))))

i want to make another Yoonmin fanfic, should i?

thank you for your continuing support, i love you so so so much