• epilogue •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Snow floated from the sky, slowly setting onto the sand, also onto Jimin and Yoongi's heads. Wind picked up slightly throwing the snowflakes down harder.

"It's cold." Jimin smiled, wrapping his scarf around his face.

"I know, but it's nice." Yoongi replied, pulling the boy further under his arm.

"Why do we always end up back here?" Jimin asked, looking up at his boyfriend.

"Four years ago I met you here Chim." Yoongi looked down at the boy, a fond smile on his face.

"Gosh it's already been four years?" Jimin's breathe came out in small clouds of smoke, drifting away with the harsh wind.

"Amazing right?" Yoongi laughed, looking up at the dark sky.

"Busan." Jimin whispered, looking up at the sky as well.

"Why'd you whisper the cities name?" Yoongi laughed, pulling Jimin in for a hug - squeezing his body.

"It's just weird to think how four years ago you came and changed everything in my life." Jimin whispered into Yoongi's chest. "From the way I was living to how my views of love changed."

"Min Yoongi, I owe you my life and for that Im eternally grateful."

"Stop being so soppy." Yoongi chuckled, pulling away slightly so he could press a light kiss to the boy's red nose.

"I hate you." Jimin giggled, shoving his head back onto Yoongi's chest.

"I don't want to tell you sometimes I think of you and I smile." Yoongi slowly stroked the boy's hair.

"What?" Jimin muttered against Yoongi's chest.

"Losing you is something that I'd never choose."

"Min Yoongi are you feeling ok?" Jimin asked, curiosity on his face as he pressed his palm to Yoongi's forehead.

"Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, I become one of those delusional people." Yoongi stared straight into Jimin's eyes.

"Park Jimin you make me crazy. A good crazy. I can't think of life without you in it, it honestly hurts me."

"Yoongi..." Jimin gasped as he watched Yoongi kneel down on one knee.

"I know we haven't been in love for very long. But Park Jimin I love you with all my heart. You've made me a better person. You make me smile wider than I have ever smiled. You make my heart beat faster, but also skip a beat. You make my stomach do weird things, but I enjoy it. I enjoy being in love with you.

So please could you do the honours of becoming my husband?" Yoongi pulled out a velvet box from his coat pocket, slowly looking up at Jimin.

Tears cascaded down Jimin's face as he stared at Yoongi.

"Min Yoongi I hate you so very much. But gosh do I adore you." Jimin cried. "Of course I'd marry you. A thousand times yes."

Yoongi grinned, grabbing ahold of Jimin's small hand and slowly slipped on the ring.

Jimin pulled Yoongi up by the collar and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Teeth clashing together at how desperate they were.

"I." Jimin pressed his lips quickly to Yoongi's. "Love." Once again he kissed Yoongi's lips. "You." A final last kiss, which lingered a little longer than the others.

___________________

i'm extremely sad this is the very end :((

but hey they're engaged, they're going to live a wonderful life.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK.

you don't even know how much i appreciate everyone :)

thank you so much once again.

i'm so happy we all reached an amazing end together

also i will be publishing another Yoonmin book tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled. i'll probably write about it in another chapter of this book.