• ten •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not
Smut warning

The sun was out for once in the cold city named Seoul, the boy's had taken advantage and were having a barbecue at Namjoon's and Jin's instead of whatever Jin was going to make.

They were all sat round a table, whilst the two hybrids played around.

Jin was an unusual hybrid, he was too caring, unlike the others who needed to be cared for.

"I'm surprised by this weather." Hoseok spoke up, leaning into his boyfriend.

"It's a nice change for once." Namjoon smiled.

"When did we all get so old, we're talking about the bloody weather." Yoongi laughed, shaking his head.

"Responsibilities. You wouldn't understand that though, would you Yoongi?" Jungkook muttered.

"Would you fucking let it go. I made a mistake god. Sorry for being human." Yoongi grumbled, staring at the youngest sat at the table.

"Yeah well if you took a minute to learn about hybrids you wouldn't make that stupid mistake." Jungkook raised his voice getting angrier.

"At least I didn't shove my dick into him the first day I met him. You're using that poor boy, just like the rest of society." Yoongi shouted, anger flooding his body.

"You're a piece of shit Min Yoongi." Jungkook stood up, making Yoongi stand up.

"I'm a piece of shit." Yoongi laughed.

"I'd shut up Yoongi." Jungkook walked closer, making Yoongi step up to him.

"I'm not afraid of you." Yoongi said in his face.

"Ok that's enough now." Jin called trying to pull Yoongi away from Jungkook.

Taehyung was glaring at Yoongi from the other side of the garden with Jimin.

"Can you please stop looking at him like that?" Jimin asked quietly.

"No he's being rude to Kookie." Taehyung replied, still staring at Yoongi.

"Well Kookie was mean to Yoongi but I'm not giving Kookie horrible looks." Jimin began ripping grass from the ground.

Before Taehyung and Jimin could start arguing Jimin ran up to Jungkook.

"Can you please stop arguing?" Jimin asked sweetly, looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook glanced down at the boy, facial features softening slightly.

"I'm not." Jungkook replied.

"You are. Me and Taetae can hear it." Jimin's eyes began to well up with tears. "Yoongi didn't mean to leave me and we made up, why can't you make up with him too?"

Jimin ran to Yoongi burying his head in the older boys chest.

"Hey baby it's fine. Please don't cry." Yoongi cooed, pushing Jimin away slightly so he could look into his eyes.

"But I don't like it." Tears slowly slid down his cheeks. Yoongi gave him a sad smile before wiping away tears.

"We're meant to be happy. The suns out. You love when it's sunny." Yoongi placed a few kisses on Jimin's cheeks, making him giggle.

"Can I sit with you for a bit." Jimin smiled up at Yoongi who was already nodding.

"Of course princess." Yoongi smiled, sitting back down and pulling Jimin onto his lap.

________

Maybe Yoongi had one too many drinks, or Jimin was dancing inappropriately with Taehyung but Yoongi was feeling things. Things he didn't want to feel.