• twenty-two •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

"Yoongi please." Jimin begged.

"No." Yoongi grumbled, turning away from the whining boy.

"Yoongi." Jimin punched his back lightly.

"I said no." Yoongi turned around shouting.

"But why?" Jimin stared at Yoongi.

"He might still be out there Jimin, I'm not letting you go to town by yourself." Yoongi sighed.

"If he really wanted me he would've taken me by now. Please Yoongi." Jimin pouted.

"Fine." Yoongi grumbled. "If you're not back before three pm I will take away your phone and you will not be allowed out by yourself, again."

"Thank you daddy." Jimin jumped up, giving Yoongi's lips a quick peck.

"Have fun. Don't use all my money." Yoongi laughed, handing the boy his card.

"Not funny." Jimin pouted, pulling on his shoes.

After a few hours of Jimin going in and out of shops, choosing different outfits, he decided to go home.

But something stopped him, or someone.

"Jimin is that, is that really you?" A voice said from in front of the boy.

"Who are you?" Jimin questioned, pulling his beanie further over his forehead.

"It's me Baekhyun." The voice said.

"Oh my god." Jimin yelled, running over and hugging his friend.

The boy's hugged each other tightly as if their life's depended on it.

"Come with me, we have so much to talk about." Baekhyun smiled, dragging Jimin down an alleyway.

"This looks creepy, let's just go have a coffee." Jimin smiled, gently tugging on his hand.

"No Jimin, please this way." Baekhyun pulled him further, but they soon came to a stop.

"well hello Jimin." A voice called which made Jimin's entire soul leave his body.

Jimin stared up at the man who had a smirk on his face.

"I don't want to hurt you, but for fuck sake you've been a bad boy." He yelled, punching Jimin in the face. "Baekhyun come here, I need to remove your collar."

Baekhyun slowly came over and Mr Chang unclipped it, throwing it away in the distance.

"It was good doing business with you Baekhyun, have a good life." He smiled at the hybrid, who stared at Jimin.

"I'm so sorry Jimin, I did it for my own freedom." Baekhyun yelled before running away as fast as he could.

"Now you're coming with me." Mr Chang snarled, shoving Jimin into the boot of a black car.

After a long and bumpy ride of Jimin crying in the darkness, the car come to a stop and soon enough Jimin was being dragged out of the car.

They entered an abandoned looking building.

"Poor boy's." Mr Chang cooed, looking at the two lifeless bodies sitting in chairs.

"Yoongi?" Jimin yelled, spotting his mint coloured hair.

"What have you done to him?" Jimin struggled against the two men holding him.

"Is that Jin?" Jimin screamed as the two men pulled him to a chair to tie him up.

"Shut up Jimin." Mr Chang shouted, punching his stomach.

"Don't touch him." Yoongi coughed out.

"Ha ha ha." Mr Chang pulled Yoongi's head up by his hair, so they could look at each other.

"So weak already?" Mr Chang laughed.

"I understand why you're mad at me, hurt me all you want. But do not touch Jimin or Jin." Yoongi spat in face, which earned him a punch to the face.

"Don't fucking disrespect me after all you've done." Mr Chang's face turning red from anger.

"Yoongi." Jimin cried, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Gag him." Mr Chang said, not taking his eyes off of Yoongi.

"You really thought we didn't know you took him?" Mr Chang laughed, an evil smirk on his face.

"I knew you knew." Yoongi replied.

"You still played dumb. You could've given him back and all of this would've been over with." Mr Chang told him. "We wouldn't have found Jin either."

"Jin did nothing wrong." Yoongi yelled out in pain.

"His little owner did though, now he's going to pay the price." Mr Chang laughed.

"You're sick." Yoongi glared at the pain.

"Poor little boy." Mr Chang cooed, before pulling a knife for his pocket.

"Which one should I stab first." He looked between the three boys.

"Stab me." Yoongi yelled.

"Interesting." Mr Chang smiled.

"Jin's already unconscious, Jimin did nothing wrong. It was all me." Tears escaped Yoongi's eyes.

"Fine." Mr Chang plunged the knife right into Yoongi's thigh.

"Fuck." Yoongi screamed, the pain filling his body.

Jimin tried screaming Yoongi's name but the gag in his mouth stopped him.

"You're not so pretty anymore Yoongi, I thought we could've been friends." Mr Chang patted Yoongi's head.

"You thought wrong." Yoongi hissed, feeling himself going lightheaded.

"Don't talk back." Mr Chang yelled, punching Yoongi's stomach.

"Jimin's my prized possession. He was still a virgin. Do you know how much money he was worth?" Mr Chang yelled. "You took that away. You took his virginity away. You sick creep."

Yoongi coughed, nodding his head lightly.

"He wanted it." Yoongi smirked, staring Mr Chang in the eyes. "He was so tight as well."

This earned Yoongi multiple punches to the face.

"If I knew someone was going to take it so simply I would've done it myself." Mr Chang yelled.

"What raped him?" Yoongi yelled, anger filling his body.

"That's what I've done to all the others." Mr Chang laughed.

"You sick fuck." Yoongi yelled trying to attack, but he was restrained and too weak.

"Silly one." Mr Chang slowly ripped the knife from Yoongi's thigh, which caused Yoongi to scream.

"Weakling." Mr Chang yelled, pushing the knife into Yoongi's abdomen.

"Good bye." Mr Chang smirked, as blood poured out of Yoongi's stomach.

"JIN!" Namjoon yelled, running into the building with armed police around him.

Yoongi smiled up at Namjoon who ran to help Jimin out of his seat and then to Jin.

"Yoongi please be ok." Jimin cried, taking off his jacket and pressing it to Yoongi's stomach.

"Jimin." Yoongi breathed before losing all consciousness.

____________

My own chapter made me slightly mad :(

I'm sorry :(

I hope you enjoyed

Thank you for your continuing support, I love you.