• seven •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not
Also this chapter includes smut so enjoy

"Jimin baby, you need to get into the bath please." Yoongi never pleaded but the boy was covered in filth and dirt from rolling around with Taehyung.

"I don't want to daddy." Jimin cooed from the bedroom. The word literally went straight to Yoongi's crotch and instantly his heart started beating harder.

Yoongi swallowed before walking out into the bedroom.

"You'll have to sleep downstairs by yourself if you don't get into the bath." Yoongi warned.

"Please daddy, you know you'd cave and come sleep with me anyway." Jimin let out a small giggle, before you jumping off the bed.

Yoongi groaned knowing the boy was completely correct.

"Can you wash me?" He heard Jimin call from the bathroom.

"But you normally bathe yourself Jimin." Yoongi replied, walking into the bathroom.

"I'm tired, what if I fall asleep and drown?" Jimin opened his eyes wide in shock, making Yoongi laugh.

"Fine." Yoongi shock his head lightly.

Jimin lifted his arms up, wanting Yoongi to also take off his dirty clothes. Yoongi rolled his eyes with a smile, before pulling Jimin's sweater over his head. The sight of Jimin's abs made Yoongi drool.

Jimin instantly went to cover up his body scared Yoongi was judging him.

"Can I?" Yoongi asked, reaching towards the boys stomach.

"I. erm. sure." Jimin answered confused.

Yoongi lightly pressed his fingers against the faint line of Jimin's abs.

"You're so beautiful." Yoongi whispered pulling his hand back. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Jimin laughed, intertwining their fingers for a few seconds. "I can't get into the bath yet Yoongi."

A sigh escaped Yoongi's lips, he will be seeing Jimin nude for the first time and he wasn't ready.

He huffed, before pulling down his jeans, leaving him in just boxers that had lowered slightly due to the pulling of the jeans. And finally his boxers were off to.

Yoongi tried his hardest not to stare at the boys small member, so he just picked up Jimin and placed him into the warm water.

"I'm sorry for today." Yoongi told him, pouring water of his head making his ears twitch in discomfort.

"It's ok daddy." Jimin smiled, playing with the bubbles that surrounded his body.

"Jimin can we serious for one second?" Yoongi asked the boy, which made him look up at him in confusion. "Please."

"Of course." Jimin replied, his voice becoming slightly deeper like when Yoongi first met him.

"Do you want to live with me? Do you like sleeping in the bed as me?" Yoongi asked seriously. Jimin let out a laugh.

"I thought you were going to ask if I could go back to the Jimin you first met." His voice going back to his previous, quieter voice.

"No, that isn't you." Yoongi smiled, rubbing a coconut scented shampoo into Jimin's silky soft hair.

Jimin smiled, happy Yoongi accepted him for him. His old owner or boss if thats what you want to call it didn't accept anyone that wanted to be a little.