• two •

Unedited - apologies if there are any typos or whatever

"Are we nearly home master?" Taehyung whined, for the fifth time on the trip back to Jungkook's.

"Nearly baby." Jungkook cooed, playing with the hybrids ears.

Yoongi grimaced at the front of the car once the word 'master' came out of Taehyung's mouth.

"We're here." Yoongi said lowly, making the couple move away from each other.

"Thanks Yoongi." Kookie patted his friends head and climbed out the car. "Come on TaeTae."

"Bye grandpa." Taehyung giggled, also climbing out the car.

Another sigh passed through Yoongi's lips. He was exhausted but he still had to go round to Namjoon's to talk about spilling his secrets.

Maybe he puts too much trust into that boy? I mean Namjoon could be telling Jin all his secrets.

He slammed a fist against the stirring wheel. He was beyond pissed. What had Yoongi done, that was so bad everything in his life had become a disaster?

With a splutter from his car engine, Yoongi was off down the road to confront his friends.

He rung the doorbell impatiently, for the fifth time.

"Aish, calm down I'm coming." Namjoon's voice croaked.

Once the door was opened it revealed an angry and tired Namjoon.

"Oh Yoongi, Jin and I are kind of busy right now." Namjoon sent a smirk to Yoongi.

"You're a bastard." Yoongi growled, pushing Namjoon against a wall.

"Woah Yoongi." Namjoon tried pushing him off of him.

"What gave you the fucking right to tell Jin about my secrets. Huh?" Yoongi yelled in the younger boys face.

"Yoongi." A small voice yelp from further down the hall.

"Fuck off Jin." Yoongi grumbled, he never meant to be rude to the older man he was just annoyed.

"Don't you dare talk to him like that." Namjoon shouted, pushing Yoongi off of him with all his might.

It was now Yoongi's turn to be slammed against the wall.

"Namjoon it's fine." Jin let out a small laugh. Jin pulled Namjoon off of Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Jin, he has recently dyed his hair pink, making his brown ears stick out more.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi muttered, panting slightly.

"Now tell me why you barged into our house and pushed my boyfriend against a wall." Jin laughed, a hand on his hip.

"Jungkook knows about the rapping." Yoongi whispered, avoiding all eye contact.

"How?" Namjoon questioned.

"He overheard you and Jin talking about it." Yoongi glared slightly at Namjoon.

"I made him tell me." Jin replied, playing with the sleeves of his oversized sweater.

"It's fine. Sorry barging in here. I'm just tired." Yoongi let out a sigh.

"Stay for dinner Yoongi, we miss you." Jin pulled the boy in for a hug.

"It went bust, I can't perform there anymore." Yoongi whispered into Jin's shoulder.

Jin slowly rubbed his back slowly.