• seventeen •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Yoongi's phone vibrated violently on the bedside table, waking himself and Jimin up with a shock.

"Who the hell messages people at this time?" Yoongi grabbed grabbing his phone.

After a few seconds of silence Jimin spoke up.

"Who was it?" His voice husky.

"My eomma." Yoongi replied nonchalantly. 

"Oh really?" Jimin sat up to look at Yoongi clearer.

"Mhm." He mumbled placing his phone back down.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, noticing Yoongi's coldness.

"I haven't seen her in years." Yoongi replied, sitting up to look at Jimin.

"So you should go see her." Jimin smiled, confused by the situation.

"She invited me round. But I can't leave you here alone." Yoongi shook his head.

"she's your eomma though." Jimin placed his hand against Yoongi's cheek, stroking it with his thumb.

"I know, she just doesn't support most of the things I do with my life." Yoongi let out a long sigh.

"She probably misses you and she'll put your differences a side for one day." Jimin tried to reassure.

"Trust me Minnie she won't." Yoongi placed his hand on top of Jimin's leaning more onto his hand.

"Babe, she will." Jimin smiled brightly at the boy.

"You're coming with me." Yoongi told him before laying back down.

"Are you sure about that?" Jimin asked, also laying down.

"Pretty sure." Yoongi replied, grabbing Jimin's waist and pulling the boy's body into his.

_______

"Yoongi we'll be late." Jimin laughed, watching Yoongi pack some things into a bag. 

"Do you think I care?" His focus still on packing his bag.

"Well I do." Jimin replied, jumping onto Yoongi's back wrapping his legs around his waist.

"You're not helping." Yoongi laughed picking up the bag.

"Well my legs got tired." Jimin's small giggle filled Yoongi's ear, making his stomach flutter.

"Come on let's get into the car so this nightmare can end quickly." Yoongi placed his hands into Jimin's thighs, hitching him up slightly.

"We'll see you later." Yoongi shouted as he stepped near the door.

Jin emerged from the kitchen, a sad smile on his face.

"Please be careful, don't do anything stupid. Call us if anything happens."

"We're only going for three days, Jin please." Yoongi laughed, letting go off Jimin so he could hug Jin goodbye.

"Please watch yourself as well." Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around the boy.

Once they pulled away Jimin came bounding over to hug Jin bye as well.