• fifteen •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

"Get off me Hobi." Yoongi grumbled as the younger man wrapped his arms around his shoulders from behind.

"Enjoy that I'm caring for you." Hoseok laughed loudly in his ear, making Yoongi cringe.

"You're laugh is so annoying." Yoongi elbowed Hoseok lightly in the ribs, but the man didn't flinch.

"You're enjoying this silently." Hoseok snuggled his head into Yoongi's neck.

"Stop i don't like it." Yoongi grumbled, ripping Hoseok's hands from his body's.

"Just stop." Jimin mumbled, walking into the kitchen and grabbed Taehyung's bottle.

"Hey kiddo." Hoseok smiled, patting Jimin's head.

"I'm not a kid." Jimin hissed slightly, brushing away Hoseok's hands and walked out of the room.

"Someone's jealous." Hoseok sighed, sitting across from Yoongi.

"They tend to be." Namjoon replied, stepping into the kitchen.

"Hey Joon, wasn't Jin apart of that place Jimin's from?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I think, why?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow at the man.

"Keep him indoors. Those people could want him back as well." Yoongi reminded.

"Oh shit." Namjoon nodded. "I didn't even think."

"Doesn't it scare you that he could've followed you here?" Hoseok pipped up, looking towards Yoongi.

"I don't want to think about that." Yoongi rolled his eyes, running his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry Yoongs." Hoseok smiled. "I'm sure he hasn't."

After a few minutes of silence Hoseok spoke up again.

"You know Yoongi you can always became a trainee at BigHit."

"Thanks for the offer Hobi, but I don't want to dance." Yoongi smiled gratefully at his friend.

"I'm sure we can sort that out." He winked at his friend, making Yoongi blush slightly.

"Could you?" Yoongi eyes lit up, as if they were a child on Christmas morning seeing all the presents left from 'Santa'.

"Of course, you deserve more than that." Hoseok's smile never faded.

"Thank you so much." Yoongi patted his friends hand which was rested on the table.

"Anything for you."

"You two could stop flirting." Jungkook said walking into the room, Taehyung right behind him who had Jimin clinging onto his arm.

"We're not flirting." Yoongi removed his hand from Hoseok's.

"I mean if you think that's flirting, what is called when you two kissed?" Hoseok laughed, making everyone glare at him.

"You kissed Jungkook?" Taehyung lurched forward, but Jimin was still clinging to his arm.

"Let go of me Jimin." Taehyung growled, pushing Jimin off of him - who landed onto the floor with a thud.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi rushed to help Jimin up, who wouldn't let him and just brushed it off.

"I'm fine." He muttered, looking down.

"Chimchim I'm sorry." Taehyung's facial features soften as he went to hug his friend, who pushed him away.

"Please don't touch me."

"What's happened here then?" Jin said walking into the quiet room.

"Nothing." Jimin muttered pushing past him.

"I'll go see if he's ok." Yoongi nodded, rushing after the boy.

"Jimin." Yoongi called, watching the boy curl up into a ball on the sofa.

"Leave me alone." Jimin muttered. "Go kiss Jungkook again. Or flirt with Hoseok."

"Are you seriously mad about something I did, before I even met you?" Yoongi grumbled, slightly annoyed.

"Well yeah." Jimin peeked over his arms to look at Yoongi.

"But it would be wrong for me to be mad about your old job?" Yoongi raised his voice.

"Oh god shut up Yoongi." Jimin groaned, turning away from him again.

"Well if I have to justify what I do with my life, I kissed Jungkook because I was drunk and wanted to know if I was more attracted to boys than I thought."

"You still were flirting with Hoseok today." Jimin mumbled, uncurling slightly.

"I mean him offering me a job  and being a good friend isn't flirting." Yoongi laughed, flopping onto the boy.

"Promise?" Jimin muttered, looking up into Yoongi's eyes.

"Trust me, you're too cute to get rid of." Yoongi smiled, placing his lips to Jimin's.

"You can't just spontaneously kiss me when I'm mad at you." Jimin pouted.

"Smart words kid." Yoongi joked, pressing his lips to the boy's once again.

"I hate you." Jimin mumbled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Mhm if I recall correctly -." Yoongi had started but Jimin had pressed his hands to his lips.

"Don't say it. It's embarrassing." Jimin blushed, pulling his hands away.

"It's not. It's cute." Yoongi caressed his cheek smiling happily at the boy.

"One sided love is not cute." Jimin shrugged Yoongi's hands off his face.

"Erm." Yoongi became quiet. "I'm not ready."

"It's fine. I understand." Jimin avoided eye contact with Yoongi.

"Hey look at me." Yoongi tried to coaxed Jimin to look at him, but he ended up cupping Jimin's jaw and lifted his head to look at him.

Jimin's sad eyes finally met Yoongi's hopeful ones.

"If I didn't like you in anyway because look, do these bruises not prove anything to you?" Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"I mean I guess." Jimin giggled, resting his forehead against Yoongi's.

"You guess?" Yoongi jokingly raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Jimin's smile growing wider.

"Well then." Before Jimin could do anything Yoongi's hand were at his sides tickling his ribs, making his sweater rise slightly.

Jimin's laughs filled the room, with his gasps and pleads to stop.

Yoongi stopped and watched the boy panting, with red cheeks. He pushed the hair off of his forehead, still staring at him.

"You're so beautiful." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin smiled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck and bringing their lips together, smiling.

__________

HEY GUYS,

I'm very ill and tired at the moment so my ideas are jumbled and my parts are getting quite short. I'm sorry :/

I hope you enjoyed.

Anyway I appreciate your continuing support and I love you.