• thirteen •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

"Be good for me." Yoongi smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to Jimin's lips.

"I will." Jimin smiled happily, hugging Yoongi tighter.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." Yoongi pulled away, and walked towards his car.

"See you soon." Jimin waved happily as Yoongi climbed into his car, waving back as he drove away.

He reached the studio, feeling quite confident. He got a good amount of sleep last night thanks to Jimin and his begging to get him to bed.

_______

"Suga!" A familiar voice shouted, slamming open the door to Yoongi's studio.

He spun around in his chair looking at the person, instantly recognising them as Jimin's boss.

"Um can I help you?" He asked trying to be confident.

"Where the fuck is Jimin, I know you have him?" He yelled, two other men stepping into the room.

"Who's Jimin?" Standing up, Yoongi walked over to them.

"My fucking hybrid." He yelled pushing Yoongi away from him, making him slam into his desk.

"Fuck." Yoongi yelped.

"I swear to fucking God." Mr Chang yelled, throwing a punch to Yoongi's face.

"If I find out you have him." He punched him straight across the jaw, making Yoongi groan out in pain.

"You're a dead man to me Min Yoongi." He spat, punching his stomach, letting his body fall to the ground.

"I don't have your stupid hybrid." Yoongi spat.

"You seemed to have followed him the day he left." He yelled, kicking Yoongi's stomach making him cough violently.

"That's because I didn't like the way you were sexually exploiting those people." Yoongi cried, earning himself another kick to the side.

"I will kill you." Mr Chang picked up Yoongi's body before punching him in the face, leaving him breathless.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Namjoon yelled rushing into the room.

"Just warning this piece of shit to give me back my hybrid." Mr Chang had now thrown Yoongi's body back to the floor.

"Yoongi doesn't even like hybrids, he thinks they're disgusting." Namjoon yelled, getting angrier. "Id get the hell out of here before I call the police and get you all arrested."

The men all looked at each other and nodded.

"Watch yourself Yoongi, we'll be back." Mr Chang said before everyone left the room.

Namjoon stared his friend who lay broken on the floor. He rushed over to him helping him sit up.

"Holy fuck, are you ok?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"I mean, I don't look or feel ok." Yoongi laughed, wiping his bloody lip.

"I'll help you get into the car and take you to the hospital." Namjoon tried pulling him up.

"No. No. We need to go get Jimin, I don't trust that man." Yoongi closed his eyes in pain as he stood from the ground.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked.

"I need to see if he is ok." Yoongi groaned, walking out the door.

"You coming?" He questioned Namjoon, who was still stood in his spot.