• twenty •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not

Yoongi was a mess.

Jimin was a mess.

They hadn't seen each other in nearly two weeks.

Jimin was glad the unknown person had stopped texting him, but he knew that meant their job to split them up was complete. And with that thought he'd always feel a pang in his chest.

Jimin often found himself wondering how Yoongi was. Was he ok? Did he continue crying like he did the day Jimin left? Had he gone back to Taehee? Was Jin still mad at him?

Yoongi prayed Jimin was ok. He'd sit by his window staring at the sky and prayed. Not even a few weeks ago he had said he didn't believe in God, how hypocritical.

But that's not what mattered to him, he just wanted to hold Jimin one last time. If he knew this would've happened he never would've gone back to his old house. He'd be looking for a new house with Jimin, maybe they had moved in by now. That was all ruined.

Yoongi would lay curled up in Jin and Namjoon's spare room, crying or sleeping. Jin had forced him shower a couple times, but Yoongi didn't want to move.

He wanted to be alone. Alone with his broken heart.

Yoongi was never going to get Jimin back and he began realising that. Even though it was painful. It was his fault.

"Yoongi, Hoseok wants you down at the studios. I'll take you." Jin announced, walking into the room and opened the curtains which made the sun hit Yoongi's eyes.

"I don't want." He groaned, turning away.

"Please Yoongi, you need a job. You need to get up. Do you think Jimin's sitting around in self pity? Well he isn't." Jin told him, which made Yoongi sit up.

Had he found someone new and they were mending his broken heart? The thought hurt Yoongi a lot.

"I'll go take a shower." Yoongi grumbled, slightly annoyed.

"I'll see you in a bit." Jin smiled, leaving the room.

Yoongi stumbled down the stairs, he wasn't used to walking around.

"You ready?" Jin questioned, walking out the kitchen. Yoongi only nodded as a reply.

Jin grabbed the car keys, shouted to Namjoon he was taking Yoongi and that he loved.

"I'll pick you up in a few hours." Jin told the boy as the pulled up at the building.

"Ok." Yoongi said, unbuckling his seatbelt and climbed out the car.

"Bye Yoongi." Jin shouted through the open door before leaving Yoongi all alone.

Yoongi stood still for five minutes, letting people pushing past him utter curse words or small sorrys.

He made his way into the building, walking to the man sat at the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The man said in an overly cheery voice, which pissed Yoongi off.

"I'm here to see Hoseok." Yoongi grumbled.

"Someone's having a bad day." The man giggled, making Yoongi think of Jimin's giggle.

He picked up the phone and dialled a number.

"Hello Mr Chang, someone's here to see Mr Jung." The man stayed quiet before turning to Yoongi.

"Your name?" He questioned.

"Min Yoongi." He muttered. The man then repeated it into the phone hanging up shortly afterwards.