• four •

Unedited - apologies for any typos and what not

Stares were burning through Yoongi's skin.

Jimin had accidentally fallen asleep on Yoongi's lap and people had mistaken it as some sort of inappropriate gesture.

Yoongi sighed as his fingers tangled themselves in Jimin's soft hair.

"Don't stop." Jimin whispered, snuggling further into Yoongi's lap.

"I won't." Yoongi chuckled, stroking his head whilst brushing his fingers through random strands.

This was probably the most reassuring thing Jimin had felt in a few years. The best he got to a motherly touch was Beakhyun, but now that was gone.

Did Jimin regret his decisions? So far everything seemed fine. Yoongi was treating him nicely.

"We're nearly there." Yoongi whispered to Jimin, whose eyes were still closed.

"Ok." His eyes opened slightly, looking right into Yoongi's.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Sorry." Jimin blushed, sitting up.

"I didn't say you couldn't." Yoongi laughed.

"Well still it was awkward." A small smile spread over Jimin's lips, still avoiding eye contact with Yoongi.

____

"You need a new car." Jimin laughed, intertwining his and Yoongi's fingers together as they walked up to his front door.

"I do not." Yoongi looked down at the slightly smaller boy.

"Do you not?" Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I don't. She's fine the way she is." Yoongi's lips curved up into a small smile.

He let go of Jimin's hand to find the keys to his house. Once he found them he unlocked the door to see some of his house lights on.

"I think someone's here." Yoongi told the younger boy as the both step through the front door.

"Yoongi. Oh my god!" They heard Jin's voice call as he walked out the the door. But he stopped in his tracks when he saw Jimin.

"Eomma Jin?" Jimin asked.

"Chimchim?" Jin's face instantly turned from worry to happiness.

"Eomma Jin!" Jimin yelled running into Jin's arms.

"Oh my god." Jin tightened his grip on the younger boy. Tears slipping from both of their eyes.

"We thought you were dead." Jimin sobbed.

"Thanks for having faith in me." Jin laughed, pulling out of the hug.

"I missed you." Jimin cried.

Jin smiled, wiping away Jimin's tears.

"I missed you too." Jin smiled as tears travelled down his face.

Namjoon ran down the stairs hearing all of the noise, but stopped when he saw someone hugging his boyfriend.

"Erm?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow at the pair, slightly confused.

"Joonie, this is Chimchim the boy I told you about." Jin turned to his boyfriend.

"Really? How?" Namjoon was shocked, Jin had thought this precious boy was killed or seriously ill.

"Yoongi saved me." Jimin blushed looking down.

"Sup." Yoongi threw his fingers up into a peace sign.