• twenty-four •

Unedited - apologies for typos and what not
Also could you read the AN at the end? You don't have to

Jimin stood staring at the gravestone in silence. 

He didn't cry, he just stood still.

His emotions were all over the place. He couldn't think straight.

Everyone was stood, tears streaming down their faces, clothes only black. Black like the feeling of emptiness.

Did people even care? Were all the tears people shed out of pity?

Either way Jimin hated funerals. This was his first one and he knew he hated it. He just wished it was his last one.

"Sorry babe, I was just talking to my aunt." A weak voice whispered behind Jimin, as he felt an arm wrap around his waist.

"It's ok." Jimin looked up at the person. A fake smile was spread across his face.

"I wish she accepted me before she left." Yoongi whispered, placing his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Deep down she did Yoongi." Jimin gently ran his fingers through Yoongi's now blonde hair.

"The last thing I said to her was I never wanted to see her again. But back then I had a choice, now I don't."

"Yoongi she loves you and you love her. She knew you loved her." Jimin sighed.

"She's didn't even tell me she had cancer." Yoongi cried.

"She didn't want you to worry."

"Why are you sticking up for her, she hated you?" Yoongi lifted his head up and stared at Jimin.

"Because she gave me you." Jimin rubbed his nose lightly against Yoongi's.

"Yoongi and Jimin." Mr Min's sad voice called as he slowly walked over.

"I'd just like to apologise for your eomma's behaviour. She was sick. Yoongi you knew how much she loved you." Mr Min smiled sadly at the two boys.

"Appa I understand." Yoongi nodded his head.

"Please don't let anything affect how you feel about your eomma." Mr Amin replied pulling his son in for a hug.

"I won't." Yoongi cried onto his dad's shoulder.

"I'm proud of you son." Mr Min stroked Yoongi's back reassuringly.

"There's nothing to be proud of." Yoongi pulled away wiping away tears.

"There is." Mr Min smiled at his son, wiping away tears.

People soon started leaving, going to the wake to celebrate the life of Mrs Min, but Yoongi, Jimin and Mr Min. They stood staring at the gravestone, tears threatening their eyes.

No one said anything, they just stood in a thick silence praying to the lord to take care of Mrs Min wherever she was.

"Let's go, we have guests to entertain." Mr Min smiled walking with the boy's over to Yoongi's car.

"We'll see you there appa." Yoongi nodded to his dad as he and Jimin climbed into the car.

Jimin's phone vibrated but he decided to ignore it. But the three vibrates afterwards annoyed him and he unlocked his phone again.

'Unknown: Hello'
'Unknown: I'm back :)'
'Unknown: Enjoy the funeral, maybe one day, hopefully, it will be yours.'
'Unknown: I'll see you at the party ;).'

"Yoongi." Jimin's voice wobbled.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked, placing his hand on his thigh.

"The person texted me." Jimin whimpered. "They said hopefully the funeral will be mine and they're here."

"Wait what?" Yoongi questioned.

"The person knows us Yoongi, they're close enough to be at this funeral."

"Wait what?" Yoongi repeated, stopping the car outside of the venue.

"Look." Jimin passed Yoongi the phone.

"We need to get to the end of this today." Yoongi muttered angrily.

"No. Just leave it. Today's not the day babe." Jimin smiled, pressing his lips to Yoongi's slightly chapped ones from biting his lip constantly.

"Fine." Yoongi sighed, defeated.

"I love you." Yoongi smiled at Jimin.

"I love you more." Jimin replied before the boy's pressed their lips together.

____________

Sorry it's short again :(
I'm running out of ideas again and I don't want these chapters to become terrible, but they are and I'm so sorry

Also I bet I fooled you and you thought it was Yoongi :)
I'm mean

Ok so I made a instagram for BTS, it's going to be fake snapchats and facetimes, things like that.
If you wouldn't mind giving me a follow I'd appreciate it
my insta is @yoongisfatass

Also I published the taekook book I was talking about in the last chapter, so you can read that if you want to

I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you for your continuing support, I love you