squilliam & bobby mckey's

squilliam🦑

jelly bean

yes?

wyd

reading

okay put your book down

why

because I'm gonna FaceTime
you and I need all your
attention

um
okay

what?
hold on.

She smiled, answering his call and doing a little wave.

"What are you up to?"

"Well, it's a book on speech and like, I guess methods into teaching it. I wanted to do something different, but I have no idea."

"Mhm," he yawned briefly and continued writing something down on paper.

"What are you doing, Will?"

"Writing plays for this little league football team."

"How's that going?" Jelisa asked.

"Pretty good," he dragged out, cracking his large knuckles and finally looking at the camera, "every time till I talk to you, you have a hat on your head."

"That's because this time I shaved it all off."

"Lemme see," he urged.

"No."

"Yes."

"No," she giggled, lying down while he got up and walked around his apartment, "I actually look a mess."

"Doubt it," he disagreed, opening the fridge, "I like your buzz cut, it's cute."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he looked down real quick before grabbing orange juice, "I don't know, it just...it just fits you."

"That's the same thing I said, Jesus," she laughed, "I didn't know I was going to like it so much."

"Ohh snap," he rocked his head side to side as if he was mocking to surprise someone, "Jelisa Harris actually likes something?"

"William," she tried not to smile at him, but ended up failing, "shut up."

"Anyway," he put the orange juice back and sat at his counter, "since it's warm, you wanna go to the Harbor with me?"

"Sure. Where?"

"Well, I'm going to one of the outlets a little later and maybe we can get some food at Bobby Mckey's."

"Wow, I actually love that place," she smiled at him, "I'm down."

"Great," William smiled just as hard as she did, licking his lip, "I can pick you up if you want, just text me the address."