bonnets & babies

Hang all the mistletoe

I'm gonna get to know you better

"This...Christ...mas," William sang, taking the pie out the oven, "and--"

"As we trim the tree, how much fun it's gonna be..." Jelisa came twirling in, "together. This, Christmas. Are you almost done?"

"Yeah, I gotta clean up and then you can tell Cody a time."

"Dope. I said around five anyway," she sat on a stool and watched him, "you smell good. Did you shower already?"

"Yeah. Guess the cologne?"

Jelisa sniffed at his bare chest. "I know you're bougie...Chanel?"

"I hate Chanel."

"I know, I jsut love fucking with you. Um...Cartier?"

"Not today, this...I wore this on our first date."

"Hugo Boss!" she perked up, doing a little dance when he nodded. "I love this shit, I just keep forgetting."

"Sexy, ain't it?"

"Mhm. I like your necklace, William," she said softly, looking into his eyes as he came closer, "who is it?"

"My girl," he grinned, "lil' fine thang I'm spending my Christmas with."

"She sounds like a keeper."

"Oh, hell yeah," his hands went over her thighs, "I plan on keeping her for a very long time."

Jelisa giggled, kissing his lips and smiling. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Merry fucking Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," William licked his lip, "we gotta take a holiday selfie."

"Ooh, which one? A bathroom selfie, a regular selfie--"

"How 'bout any selfie you think of and I'm with it."

"Shit, I'm excited!" she giggled taking his hand, "we finna be nasty, daddy."

"Oh, wait a damn minute," he scooped her up and ran to the bathroom. Jelisa snorted the whole way, then hit her head on the door.

"Ow, you dumb ass!" she felt her head and sat on the sink counter, "fucking--"

"I'm sorry!" William laughed, kissing the spot and hugging her, "stop pushing me."

"Shut up," she pouted.

"Mhm," William got his phone out and aimed the camera at the mirror, "come on."

"Ooh, baby," Jelisa hopped down and hugged his torso, "I'm so mad you got the X, and I'm sitting here with a 7+."

"Shit a little overrated, to be honest," he kept taking a few pictures, his hand getting lower on her stomach. Jesus. "but it's clear as fuck."

Jelisa smiled, kissing his lips repeatedly. "Make sure those lil' girls on your Snap know what the fuck is up."

"Shut up, Lisa, you know most of them from high school. Ain't my type."

"As long as you know."

"Bobby's supposed to be bringing his girl over," William said while setting his plate on the coffee table and leaning back against the couch.

"He has a girl?"

"Yup," he replied, crawling towards Jelisa, who was hoping through their presents, "these mine?"

"Yeah, and that's for your mom and sister," she pointed to a small stack, "and Bobby's is right there."