plan b & broken pussies

willie❤️💍

you up?

• • •

👀

• • •
yeah wassup babe

whatcha doin?

nothing

oh

yupppp

interesting

...uh huh

😃

lisa.

huh

give me fifteen minutes

omg yay😁😁😁😁

🙄🙄

Jelisa smiled at her phone, getting a little excited because honestly, she had the best boyfriend ever.

willie❤️💍

I got clothes over there already?

yahh

bet

She waited almost twenty minutes before getting a text saying he was on the way up the elevator. Jelisa got up, throwing on a pair of Christmas socks -- 'tis the season, ya know? -- and walking across the cold floor towards the entrance. Just as she looked through the peephole, William knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Dawg."

She giggled, opening the door to her boyfriend, who came with a plastic bag. "Ooh, what's this, babe?"

"It's some Chinese I was eating before I was interrupted. If you want the rest you can have it."

"Thank you," she stood on her tip toes to kiss his lips, "why were you up?"

"I dunno," he put his jacket on the coat rack and walked into the kitchen, "I was just watching movies and shit, to be honest. You?"

"I was doing the same, but it was the same movie over and over," she admitted sheepishly, taking the food and putting it in the fridge.

"What movie?" he gave her a look an stilted his head.

Jelisa frowned. "Okay, so if you know what movie it is then shut up."

"It wasn't a movie...you are--"

"Don't you say it, William!" she closed her eyes and tried not to laugh.

"--you're so cute when you want dick--"

"Oh my God!" she scrunched her face up and walked towards her room. William was laughing the whole time, following right behind her before closing the door to her room.

"Babe."

"Nope."

"You know it's okay to feel like that, stupid."