trains & white ladies

"Ooh, William Coleman taking the metro with the peasants."

William rolled his eyes. "Jelisa, I take the metro almost every damn day."

"What?" she dragged, stamping her metro card and walking through. He followed easily and stood next to the escalators. "You taking public transportation?"

"Stop clowning me," he elbowed her and grinned. God he was so cute, "anyway, where are we going again?"

"Chinatown."

"Aight," he licked his lip and leaned closer. Jelisa smiled, letting him wrap his arm around her shoulders and his beard brush the top of her head. It was oddly comforting. "We're not going to matchbox again are we?"

"No," she giggled, leaning into him, "were going for the culture. It's a nice day, so."

"Ah," he nodded. Jelisa took his hat and put it on her own head. "Nah, see, you can't be doing that."

"You did it to me," she defended with a laugh, backing up when he tried to grab it, "I'm wearing it so you might as well quit."

Will groaned just as the train came up, opening its doors and letting many people out. It wasn't as packed as she thought since it was Wednesday and during the rush hour. Jelisa sat down at the window, Will following. The doors closed and the metro was off, gradually picking up speed as the seconds ticked by.

"Hey, look," he caught her attention just as an older white lady stared at them both, "an audience."

Jelisa didn't know what he meant until she felt his hand on her hip. She smiled, letting him do whatever because...because why not?

Williams lips brushed her ear, making her bite her lip and look ahead at the woman, who was so into what they were doing it was ridiculous. His lips peppered along her neck before she turned to meet his gaze.

"I hate you," she muttered softly, their lips very close.

"I hate you too," he smiled, giving her nose a small kiss before pulling away and leaving Jelisa flustered. "You good, fam?"

"I hate you, William Coleman," Jelisa reached up and bit his jaw, "bitch."

"Do it again, that was kinda hot."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," he poked his jaw again and smiled.

She kissed along the whole bone, making him hum and grab her tighter. Jelisa smiled into his dark skin, completely infatuated with him. It was weird.

"You a lucky ass man," a local older man said when he glanced at the two.

William just chucked deeply, turning into laughs when Jelisa grabbed his face so he could pay attention to just her.

Twitter

@squilliamjr_: what dat mouf do?

@kennykenken: @squilliamjr_ zamn zaddy, why you so fine?😍

Jelisa put a hand to her chest, her face scrunching at whatever female was commenting under William's picture.

Of course, William was oblivious.

@squilliamjr_ : uhh idk

"I'm gonna fight her," Jelisa huffed and went through the girl's media to see...she wasn't that fine. "Her ass is grass."

"What are you talking about?" Cody asked from beside her, "and why are you jumping to conclusions about a nigga that ain't yours?"

"Cody, this is why I hate you," Jelisa grimaced while her friend just laughed, "William just tweeted and some girl is talking to him. Lemme see what's going on."

"Ooh," Cody inched closer and read along with Jelisa.

@kennykenken: my mce, I sweatergawd.

@squilliamjr_ : 😂😂😂you tryna slide in my DMs?

"Oh fuck n--"

"Shut up," Cody cut her off and tried not to laugh.

@kennykenken: that depends. You got a girl?🤔

@squilliamjr_: she ain't my girl but she is, I'm pretty much spoken for😁

@kennykenken: she ain't got to know

"Oh, bitch," Jelisa had to stand just to concentrate. Cody was right, William wasn't hers, but she couldn't help but get jealous.

@squilliam_: you good shorty😂✌🏾

@kennykenken: it was worth a shot😌

@squilliam_: it wasn't though

"Whew, he's not cheating on me."

"Bitch where--"

"He's spoken for, Cody, and I'm the bitch speaking, so wassup?" she put her arms out and backed up, "I'm gonna tweet."

@lisabean: WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

@squilliamjr_: lisa😭😭

"Y'all are hideous," Cody said. William began calling her on FaceTime and she put the phone down, walking away. "What are you doing?"

"He knows how to get to me and I'm not letting him see me like this," Jelisa's was a giggling mess, the last thing she wanted William to see right now.

"I'll answer it," Cody took her phone before Jelisa could, "Will, look at what you did to this girl."

"Oh, my God, stop!" Jelisa giggled and covered her cheeks. She tried turning away but Cody was all in her face. "Cody, I swear, I'm gonna drop kick you."

"Lisa," William called, making her cheeks get redder but she quieted down, "babe, come here."

Cody shook the phone in her hand and grinned. Jelisa told her eyes before grabbing it and pointing the camera to her. "What?"

"Whatcha doin'?" he grinned and she was just...God.

"Nothing," she rolled her eyes to play it off.

"Come over," Will bit his lip and stared back at her.

"What are we doing?"

"Watching movies."

"You're trying to Netflix and Chill?"

"No, nigga," he laughed and shook his head, "some of us still have DVDs. You ever heard of those?"

"Shut up."

"I'll text you the addy, and then you can decide if you wanna come or not."

Yeah, Jelisa wanted to come, alright.

"Okay."

"Aight. Bye, babe."

She hung up and scarambled to her feet.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to shower," she said, wiping her forehead and taking a breath, "there is a chance I'm getting dicked down tonight and I need to trim and exfoliate."

"Wait, you just said--"

"Come on, Cody. It's the twenty first century. Of course something is going to happen. And if William is gentlemen enough to respect my body and not fuck, then I'm throwing the box at him myself."

"The bo..." her eyes widened then laughter began, "you want to fuck him? Do you, girl. I ain't even mad."

"Thank you," she ran upstairs and stripped down.

y'all this is my first period in two years and I'm dyinggggggg