milfs & dilfs

"Your hair has gotten a lot longer than I thought, bro."

"I know," Jelisa stared at her reflection in the mirror of her bathroom. Her hair grew a lot in a matter of months, and she was fortunate enough for that. It was now dyed back to a soft black in time for her upcoming wedding, which was in a few weeks.

"What kind of style are you going for?" Cody asked, rocking her new baby in her arms. When Jelisa came back from hiding her family a few months ago, Cody had her baby the next day, after she was gone. She wasn't due yet, but they guessed the baby couldn't wait any longer. Her name was Layla and she looked just like her mother, it was so adorable.

"Not entirely too sure for the wedding, but I wanted it grown out eneough to where I can try almost anything you know?" Jelisa pulled on a strand that reached down to her collarbone and watched it bounce right back into the curly fro, "oh, I'm gassed now. Sheesh! Look at that."

"Inches!" Cody sang, "Yes, girl."

"Okay, so," she stood back after laying her edges, "ooh, aw snap. Okay, I'm meeting William at the venue again, are you coming?"

"No, no, I need to nap," she chuckled, "she's almost sleep, so...I'll be here when you get back."

"Where else you gon' go?" Jelisa joked, putting her toothbrush down and washing her hands, "Sanai and Bobby might be coming over in like an hour to drop some stuff off. They might stay."

"Okay, cool," Cody followed Jelisa downstairs, towards the living room, "I'll finally get to meet Sanai, I'm excited."

"Their relationship is so cute, man. I love them."

"Speaking of other people, I gotta check up on my boys," Cody said, sitting on the couch and grabbing her phone, careful not to disturb her now sleeping baby."

"You sound like a cute housewife," Jelisa chuckled.

"I basically am," Cody agreed. "I'll probably be on this couch still when you come back."

"Cool. I love you!" she hugged Cody's neck from the back and kissed her forehead, "my favorite MILF."

"Get out of here, bro."

"I mean it's a country club."

"That's true," William agreed, cutting into his steak. After a long few hours of discussing the venue and decorations, Jelisa and William were now eating lunch—William was currently eating dinner for three people—because wedding shit made them hungry.

This was also the first time in a while where they hung out for more than two hours at a time. Besides going to work five days out of the week, they'd also been getting their wedding arrangements in separately. Jelisa worked a little overtime due to being short staffed at the moment and William was still getting used to working at a new University.

Not to mention, Jelisa was busy finishing the final tasks for their home to actually feel like home. It was difficult, because the hurricane from a several months ago delayed everything by weeks. The flooding wasn't bad, but the money going into roof damage and the labor they put into fixing the landscape around their home was time consuming and expensive.

She just couldn't wait to go on this honeymoon with her new husband, having married sex and making babies in wedlock.

"It was hard to find the least racist country club that didn't require a membership," William chuckled.