face masks & days off

"The strenf of de Black Penta has been stripped away."

"Nigga," Jelisa giggled, feeling the brush glide along her forehead, "what face mask is this?"

"Uh?" William turned around and grabbed the little jar, "some water gel mask. I started using it last week and...shit. I love it."

"Its hydrating?" she looked up when he swiped the cold gel under her eyes, "ooh."

"Mhm," he smiled, washing off the brush. He already had his mask on, looking all cute and cozy in just a pair of sweatpants and his favorite gold chain around his neck. "Thirty minutes."

"That's such a long time," she groaned, loosening the belt of the robe she wore. It was William's day off and they both decided to just chill and take a day to themselves. Bobby was out there with a few friends and a girl he wanted to get to know, so Jelisa and William took this down time and used it wisely.

"That's a whole episode, bro," he licked his lip and went back into the master bedroom, "I got Brooklyn 99 on my queue."

"Oh? You're finally gonna watch it, yay!" she cheered, crawling on the bed beside him and snuggling in his chest, "I love this show."

"I know, you reference it all the time," William put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head, "press play, stupid."

"Alriiiight," she slapped his hand and tapped the mousepad on the laptop.

It had only been twenty minutes and Jelisa was more than comfortable, so comfortable she was sleepy. Her man was around her and she was enjoying every second of it. She was in love, and she realized her and William hadn't been this alone for some time. Jelisa was always out for job interviews and sometimes William's job made it so the players did day and night practices. It would change soon, for the college championships were coming up and he'd have a little more free time afterwards.

Jelisa sighed, feeling William's hand on her chest inside her robe and smiling. She loved those intimate touches and rubs but it couldn't go on for too long or things would get out of hand.

"Nigga, Andy Samberg got some thick thighs."

"Will," Jelisa snorted, "you just say shit I'm thinking and I love it."

"I knew that's what you were thinking," he replied smugly while rubbing her bare shoulder.

She smiled, scooting even closer to him and kissing his beard. "I missed this, William."

"I know, I do too, babes. I can't wait to be off again."

"I feel like I'd be less lonely if I had a damn job."

He pouted, kissing her forehead, "I'm sorry, babe. You'll get one, you're too intelligent and creative and caring not to."

"Thank you," she yawned, lying her head on his chest, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Sweet."

"Come on, let's take this shit off," William got up from the bed, following her back to the bathroom and turning on the water. They wiped and rinsed their faces off, but Jelisa couldn't stop sneezing for some reason.