like & basketball

"Jelisa, that's traveling!"

"Not it wasn't!" She grabbed the ball and put it on her hip.

"You ain't gotta lie to me, girl. I saw what I saw!" he tried grabbing the ball but she backed away, "son."

"I wasn't traveling," she denied, "I went to college on scholarship."

"That was softball!" he laughed at her.

"Shut up, that's not the point."

"And I got one too -- for basketball -- you ain't special," he gave her a stank face, "fuck you thought this was? Stop traveling."

"I didn't--"

"Fuck outta here," William knocked the ball out of her hand and started dribbling, "you're a cheater."

"I'm not, baby," Jelisa pouted at him.

"See, nah, you're not 'baby'-ing me. No matter how sexy you look."

She stomped her foot. "Ugh. Fine. Lemme remind you the score: nineteen to twenty, and guess who has twenty?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Guess!"

"You, nigga damn. Check the fucking ball."

"Someone sounds angry," Jelisa sang, hugging William from behind, "angry sex on the way, huh?"

"Oh my God--"

"Come on," she backed up and checked the ball, "get it over with, I want you to teach me how to swim today."

"It's fucking cold," he dribbled the ball and stepped forward, "and you didn't even show me the bathing suit."

"It's a surprise -- fuck," she slipped up and Will shot the ball in the basket, "what were the stakes?"

"Loser gives head," he backed up and passed her the ball, "of course I'm givin' you the business anyway."

"It's a win win, huh?" she smiled.

"Definitely, babe."

Jelisa swiped the ball from him but he swiped back, going behind the back and trying his best to get closer to the basket.

"This is useless," Will laughed breathlessly, juking to the right, "fuck!" he exclaimed when he almost tripped.

"Haha," she kept at it but Will gave up, deciding to say 'fuck it' and shoot, "what the h--"

"I don't give a fu-- yes!"

Of course he made it.

"How the fuck?"

"I love being a winner," he jogged the get the ball and picked it up, "I used to always do that shit in college."

Jelisa pouted.

"Aw," William put his arm around her, "it's okay to be a loser sometimes, honeybun."

"Shush," Jelisa kept pouting, "now I have to suck your dick."

"We always have these very strange bets. Like, I still haven't did your yard work, and now you don't technically have a yard."

"I can chop off your dick, and then I won't have to suck it."

"Nice try, baby, but you like it too much." He winked.

"I know," she whined, "I'm gonna cry."