rush hour & climaxes

"Hey," William answered the knock on his door a few seconds after it commenced, smiling down at her.

"Hey," Jelisa grinned, walking in past him and turning around, "so, what are we watching tonight?"

"I was gonna wait for you," he closed the door, "I have an endless collection of movies, and it's only right I let you choose."

"Totally," Jelisa straightened the cap on her head before following him to the living room, "your place is nice. Is it just you?"

"Nah, I got a roommate," William replied, "may I take your bag?"

"Yeah, sure," she handed the strap to him and smiled, "thank you."

"Ay, I'll set this upstairs," he gestured to her beg on his shoulder, "and you can pick out a few gems, coo?"

"Totally," she nodded, crouching down to start at the bottom of his endless movie rack. William was gone and she almost cried because he was so fine. God. She had to get it together.

"Hi," Jelisa smiled at a small dog and pet its for until she found a collar that read Mars. "Cute name." She turned her hat backwards as she held the small dog and looked for movies. She found Rush Hour, causing her to cheer and keep them in her hands.

William came back, yawning and sitting on the couch. Jelisa bit her lip and crouched down again, making sure he'd notice but being subtle enough to where it wasn't her fault for having such great assets. "Did you pick something yet?"

"I'm debating on a Rush Hour marathon, or a Seth Rogen marathon."

"Rush hour," he replied. She stood and turned to him, already looking at her, "I like Chris Tucker."

"Same," she smiled and put the first movie in.

"I see you found my dog," he grabbed Mars and let her sit in his lap. Now the dog was in the way.

"She's cute, man," Jelisa smiled softly, petting the tiny pit bull's head and giggling. "Reminds me of my pit, Nipsey."

"Definitely."

"Where's your popcorn, William? I'm at the movies remember?"

"I forgot people ate while they watched movies," he grimaced and got up again, "I made some, though."

"So when you go to the movies you don't eat anything?"

"Nope. Water?"

"Please." Because she was very thirsty. Yes.

"Catch," he threw it and she caught it with her left hand, "ayyy."

"Gang gang gang," she laughed and turned back when he was coming with a bowl of popcorn, "thank you."

"No problem," he sat back down and brought a blanket, covering them both, "comfortable."

"Mhm," Jelisa smiled, leaning into him and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Two Rush Hour movies passed and things were finally heating up. Throughout the second movie, William was feeling Jelisa up and giving her small kisses as she tried to eat. She fed him a few times and it was cute, because he was cute.

Now, William's long fingers traced circles on her inner thigh, and his lips stayed on hers. Jelisa's hands were hooked around his neck, kissing back and squeezing her thighs together in anticipation.