night lounges & roleplaying

"Excuse me, miss?"

Jelisa turned in her seat, a soft smile spreading on her lips. The man before her was beautiful and darkskin, a sort of connecting thick beard and waves atop his head. His teeth were white and straight, his lips full and juicy as his long tongue swiped across them.

"Yes?" her eyes went down to his attire, all black, a button up with the sleeves cuffed and two buttons undone, slim fit trousers and loafers. He smelled of Hugo Boss cologne and a small name necklace adorned his collarbones.

"I've been eyeballing you all night," his sultry voice rang in her ears, she blushed, "and I couldn't help but wonder what a woman like you is doing all alone."

Jelisa hummed, moving herself so the slit in her dress could widen and show more thigh. The man licked his lips again.

"Why don't we just get out of here?" he suggested, leaning closer to her, his lips brushing her ear.

"What will my boyfriend think?" Jelisa wondered dreamily, staring into his eyes and resisting the urge to touch his face.

"He ain't got to know, baby."

She blinked slowly, biting her lip and looking at the necklace on his chest. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah."

"Jelisa, you just cheated on me."

"How I'm gon' cheat on you...with you?" she asked incredulously.

"I don't fucking know, but you got a nigga hard as shit, so, come on."

"What about Bobby?"

"He's going to one of his friend's clubs, he'll be fine," William helped her off the bar stool and grabbed her waist as they exited the night lounge. It was one of Jelisa's favorite places and she was going to miss it when she moved to North Carolina.

Will opened the door to his truck for her and made sure she was in before closing it. He got in on the other side, starting the vehicle and turning the heat up for her low iron having ass.

"Almost nine months of dating and you're getting the hang of it," she said.

He raised his brows. "Listen, lady, I ain't ya man. We strangers ta'night."

"Oh word? Bet," she smiled seductively, crossing her legs so her thigh could peep through again.

"I can't wait to tear you up," he muttered lowly, causing Jelisa to let out a small gust of breath since she was trying to be on her best behavior. William had a way with words with her, meaning, simple shit he said always got to her because of how he spoke in that voice of his.

"I can't wait to be torn," she replied softly, watching a grin creep up on his face, "sir."

William cursed, pushing his foot more aggressively on the gas pedal to speed up.

Her back hit the wall beside the front door, hands grabbing at her ass before being lifted to wrap her legs around him. Her arms snaked around his neck as she kissed him, their lips colliding and molding together as if their life depended on it.

Something low and guttural arose from William's throat, a sort of moan, and Jelisa poked her tongue through to touch his as they kissed, wanting more vocals from him.

"My boyfriend's gonna kill me," Jelisa laughed breathlessly while he kissed her neck, sucking at the soft and supple skin.

"Ya boyfriend isn't here," William's lidded eyes looked in hers briefly before he began walking upstairs with her.