2: Siblings

~ Hermione's P.O.V ~

"Your true name is Destiny Skyler Zabini" Channary said.

As soon as she said that two kids, a boy and a girl, walked into the room. The girl looks a few years older than the boy. They both look like Channary and Marcus so I'm assuming they're my younger siblings.

"Ah, Virginia, Lucas, come over here please" Channary said.

The kids, Virginia and Lucas walk over to us. Virginia looks almost identical to Channary but has darker skin and lighter eyes. She also doesn't have Channary's curly hair. Lucas looks almost identical to Marcus and Blaise but has lighter skin and lighter eyes. He does have Channary's curly hair.

Virginia is wearing a white tank top and navy blue shorts and Lucas is wearing a blue tank top and black shorts.

"Hermione, these are your younger siblings. Virginia, Lucas, this is your older sister. Virginia is eleven and Lucas is nine" Channary said.

"Hi" Virginia said, smiling warmly at me.

"Hello" Lucas said, also giving me a smile.

"Hi" I said, smiling back at them.

"It's Virginia's first year at Hogwarts this year. Hermione are you going back this year?" Channary asks, probably already knowing my answer.

I got my Hogwarts letter in the middle of July and have already said that I would go. I also made Head Girl, a goal of mine ever since I learned that I was a witch.

"Yeah, I also made Head Girl" I said.

"Brilliant! Blaise is going back and he's a Prefect this year. You're all be together" Channary said, smiling.

"Except for Lucas. He isn't old enough" Virginia said.

"But you two will be there together..eventually" Chananry said.

"Yeah" Lucas mumbled, looking down at the floor.

It must be tough being the youngest and knowing that after awhile he'll be all alone at Hogwarts except for his friends.

"Can I take Hermione to her room?" Virginia asks.

"Sure" Channary said.

Smiling, Virginia grabs my arm and basically drags me out of the main room of the house and upstairs. Lucas doesn't come with us.

We go up two flights of stairs and take a right before Virginia stops walking entirely. I stop walking with her and she turns to face me.

"Did Mum tell you your real name?" She asks.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, a little confused.

"Because she wouldn't tell anyone of us what it was other than Blaise. Hell, we didn't know you were our sister until the war ended but Blaise knew ever since his first year at Hogwarts" She said.

"Do want to know it?" I asked her.

She quickly nods, her dark brown curls bouncing next to her head.