11: Muggle London & The Malfoy's

~ Hermione's P.O.V ~

We apparated into an alleyway and I could instantly hear the sounds of the bustling city. How I missed coming to London with the Grangers.

Virginia quickly pulled Blaise, Lucas, and I out of the alleyway and onto the bustling city street. She dragged us to a coffee shop where she got a mocha frappachino. Lucas got a simple hot chocolate while Blaise and I didn't get anything.

Virginia and Lucas quickly find a table and sit down, Blaise and I following suit.

"Where do you two want to go?" Blaise asks Virginia and Lucas.

"The London Aquarium!" Virginia exclaims rather loudly, drawing the attention from the other customers.

"The London Eye" Lucas says, a little less enthusiastic.

"Okay, the two of you have to compromise on one place" I said.

"We should go to the Aquarium, we've never been. Lucas we've been to the Eye a bunch of times" Virginia whined.

Lucas and Blaise roll their eyes at the same exact time, earning a glare from Virginia.

"Fine, as long as you stop whining" Lucas says glumly.

"We'll go to the Eye some other time, Lucas" I promise.

Lucas nods, looking a tad bit happier. Virginia ignored the unhappiness of her younger brother, smiling madly at Blaise and I. After she was done her frappachino and Lucas was done his hot chocolate, we left the cafe.

Halfway to the London Aquarium, we bump into the two people I would never expect to see in Muggle London. Draco and his mother, Mrs. Malfoy.

"Hey, Draco. Where are you guys headed?" Blaise asks Draco, sounding a little bit interested.

"The Aquarium" Draco replies.

"So are we! Let's go together!" Virginia exclaims.

"Okay, Mother?" Draco says, turning to his mother.

"Why not?" Mrs. Malfoy says, smiling at her son.

We continue walking, Virginia and Lucas leading us while Mrs. Malfoy and I follow in the back.

"I'm afraid we've never been properly introduced, my dear. I'm Narcissa Malfoy and you must be Destiny. But I would assume you would rather be called Hermione, is that correct?" Mrs. Malfoy says, a weird kindness to her voice.

"You assumed correctly, Mrs. Malfoy. It's a pleasure to finally be properly introduced" I reply.

"Oh, please call me Narcissa. I am your godmother after all and the pleasure is all mine" She replies, a smile present on her face.

Mrs. Malfoy-Narcissa- is my godmother? That must mean that Mr. Malfoy is my godfather, along with Blaise. It would've been nice for Channary or Blaise to have told me this.

"Alright...Narcissa. What brings you to London today?" I asked, trying to make pleasant small talk.

"Nothing in particular, if I were to be honest with you. The manor gets lonely with Draco off at school so I usually come here to just see the sights and other touristy things" Narcissa replies, sadness seeping into her voice.

Before I could reply Virginia turns around, grabs my arm, and pulls me with her. We've reached the Aquarium, the reason behind Virginia's excitement.

~*~

After spending a satisfyingly long time at the Aquarium, Blaise, Virginia, Lucas, Draco, Narcissa, and I apparate back to Zabini Manor.

Channary was in one of the lounges when we apparated into the foyer. She rushed out to greet us and smiled widely at Draco and Narcissa.

"What do I owe this pleasure, Narcissa?" Channary said as she gave Narcissa a brief hug.

"Well, Draco and I bumped into your children in London and went to the Aquarium with them. You should've went, it was a great time" Narcissa replied.

"I'll make sure to go next time. Anyways, would you like some tea?" Channary asks.

"I would love some" Narcissa smiles.

Still talking, Channary and Narcissa leave the foyer in the direction of the lounge.

"Draco would you like to go outside and practice some Quidditch?" Blaise asks Draco.

"Sure" Draco said.

"Can Lucas, 'Mione, and I come? We promise just to watch and not get in the way" Virginia pleads.

Blaise rolls his eyes at our younger sister before heisitantly nodding. Virginia smiles at him before dragging both Lucas and I outside.

We go to the small Quidditch pitch and seat ourselves on the side lines. Blaise and Draco zoom by on their brooms a few minutes later.

Lucas and Virginia bet on who will get the most points in the makeshift game but the only thing I pay attention to is Draco.

He's an amazing Quiddich player; maybe even better than Harry. He might've bought his way onto the Slytherin Quidditch team but through hard work he managed to keep his position.

He is also very attractive, that platinum blond hair, those stormy grey eyes, and don't get me started on his jawline.

Wait...what? Why am I thinking about Draco Malfoy like that? I couldn't like him like that....could I?