8: Weasel King Ruins The Day

~ Hermione's P.O.V ~

The night after I told Harry, Ginny, and Ron who I really was Ginny, Blaise, and I were hanging out in our common room. Ron still hasn't talked to me since I told him. Harry and I have probably talked once since and that was at breakfast this morning.

Ginny said that they would come around because that's what they also do but I'm not so sure this time. Ron did tell me to not talk to him anymore.

Ginny and Blaise have been talking about Quidditch for the past fifteen minutes and don't seem to be bored.

Maybe I should tell Blaise that Ginny likes him so they can just get together already. I mean, it's so painstakingly obvious that they like each other I'm suprised they haven't asked each other out yet. And they would be cute together anyways.

"Wait, if you two are twins why don't you look alike?" Ginny asked out of the blue.

I'm suprised it took her this long to ask that question. With the Glamour Charm on Blaise and I look absolutely nothing alike. I'm suprised Harry didn't ask when I told them yesterday.

"Glamour charm. Channary put it on me when I was a baby to make it more convincing that I was a Granger" I quickly explained.

"Can you take it off?" Ginny asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"No, only Channary or Marcus can" I said.

Ginny slowly nods.

"Who's oldest?" Ginny asked.

"That would be me and by exactly seven minutes" Blaise said with a proud smile on his face.

Even before Blaise told me he was older than me I knew he was, he just acts like a big brother and has that type of aura. He also uses that to his advantage when Virginia or Lucas and him bickered over the summer.

The portrait opens and Draco walks in. He looks at all three of us and confusion filters across his face. Has Blaise not told Draco that we're twins?

"Blaise I didn't know you were friends with Hermione" Draco said.

He walked into the room and sits in the vacant chair closest to Blaise.

*You haven't told him yet?*

How has Blaise not told Draco yet? They're best mates, just like Harry and Ron. Maybe he was waiting for the right time like I was?

*uh...no but I was planning on it*

"Neither of them have told you yet?" Ginny asked Draco, sounding as confused as me.

"Tell me what? Blaise, Hermione?" Draco says, his gaze going back and forth between Blaise and I.

"Uh, don't freak out but...Hermione is my twin sister" Blaise said, holding his breath as he looked at Draco.

Shock and confusion filled Draco's face at the same time. There's also a hint of relief. Relief about what?

"H-how? You two look absolutely nothing alike" Draco said.

Blaise visibly let's out the breath he was holding, as if he expected Draco to react differently.

"Channary put a glamour charm on Hermione after she was born and gave her to the Grangers so she would be safe. And her name is Destiny Skyler but she prefers Hermione" Blaise quickly explains.

"So you told Weaselette before me?" Draco asked, not sounding too pleased.

"Hermione told Ginny, Potter, and Weasley yesterday. Not me" Blaise says.

"And you didn't tell me beforehand, why?" Draco asked, looking somewhat...disapointed.

"I dunno" Blaise said.

Draco simply nods and the room lapses into silence. Ginny clears her throat and attracts all the attention in the room.

"What?" Blaise said, looking at Ginny with a confused look on his face.

"Isn't it time for dinner?" Ginny asks.

I look at the clock and it says 6:30. I nod and I stand up. Draco, Blaise, and Ginny follow suit.

We all leave the dormitory and walk to the Great Hall together. Several students look at us as if we all had grown an extra head. But why blame them; the four people no one could ever see all hanging out are acting as if they were all old friends.

When we enter the Great Hall everyone in the room stares at us with disbelief on their faces, even the professors. Ron's face was a deep shade of scarlet because of anger.

Ginny and I went to the Gryffindor table while Blaise and Draco went to the Slytherin table. Ginny and I sat across from a shocked Harry and an extremely pissed off Ron.

At this point everyone went back to their buisniess and no one was staring at Ginny and I anymore.

"How could you?" Ron seethed, narrowing his eyes at Ginny and I.

"How could we what?" I said.

"Your friends with bloody Malfoy that's what you did!" Ron basically shrieked.

"So what if we are friends?! It shouldn't matter since we don't talk anymore, Ronald" I snapped back at him.

"So you admit it you little traitor! He bullied and tormented you for six bloody years Hermione!" Ron yelled.

Ron's yelling drew everyone's attention back onto us. I could see Blaise look as if he was going to jump up and hex Ron at any second.

"Well at least he knows how to apologize!" I yell back at him.

The Great Hall falls into immediate silence. Ron looks at me with hate clear in his eyes and his face is scarlet from anger.

I jump up from my seat and run out of the Great Hall. I could hear several people following me and Blaise yelling my name.

Ignoring them, I run back to the Heads dormitory and lock myself in my room. I crawl into bed and start quietly crying into my pillow.

Why is Ron like that? He was never like that before the war. Before I told him that I was a Zabini.

    ~*~

Hey guys! I hope you all liked this chapter bc it took me a while too write for you guys.

I know all of these chapters have been short as fuck but I try to keep them short so I can update as soon as possible. The next chapter will be longer, I swear.

Thank for reading and I will see you in the next chapter!

XoXo

Kat_Granger