28: Nineteen Years Later

~ Hermione ~

Draco and I got married nineteen years ago. I, wanting to keep something from my old life, legally changed my name to Hermione Destiny Skyler Zabini after I had the Glamour Charm removed.

But now my name is Hermione Destiny Skyler Malfoy. The happiest woman on the planet and the wife of Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Ginny and Blaise got married eighteen years ago. Harry and Pansy, somehow, got together and got married seventeen years ago.

Virginia ended up marrying that boy that she liked, Landon Smith. They got married ten years ago now. They have one child together and her name is Michelle. Michelle is five years old.

"Mama! Wake up!" I hear a child say behind me on my bed.

I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and turn to look at my youngest child. Draco and I had four kids: Scorpius, Lyanna, Severus, and Allyson. Scorpius is eleven, Lyanna is ten, Severus is eight, and Allyson is six. I hear Draco mumble something in his sleep next to me. He's such a heavy sleeper, it can get rather annoying sometimes.

"I'm up sweetie" I say.

Allyson is the only one of our four children that looks the most like me. She has black wavy hair, dark brown eyes, and tanned skin. She has sharp but childlike features at the same time.

Scorpius and Lyanna look the most like Draco with their platinum blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. While Severus is in the middle with curly platinum blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Scorp is going to Hoggywarts today" Allyson says.

No matter how many times any of us tell her that it's Hogwarts she says no and proceeds to tell us that it's Hoggywarts.

Ginny and Blaise are also sending one
of their kids to Hogwarts today. They've already sent a set of twins to the castle. They have five kids. Vera and Quinn, Eli, Georgina, and Jaimeson. Vera and Quinn are fourteen, Eli is eleven, Georgina is ten, and Jaimeson is eight.

Pansy and Harry are sending their first child to Hogwarts this year as well. They have four kids together. Albus Severus, Daniel, Sara, and Lily. Albus Severus is eleven, Daniel is nine, Sara is seven, and Lily is five.

Ron ended up marrying a Muggle woman named Maria Johns. Maria and Ron met through Maria's brother, a muggle-born wizard named Logan Johns. He's an Auror and works wry closely with Ron. They have three children together. Their names are Rose, Genesis, and Jon. Rose is eleven, Genesis is eight, and Jon is five.

Eli, Albus Severus, and Scorpius are best friends, seeing as how they're the same age and were raised together. Vera and Quinn are almost as rebellious as how Fred and George used to be, before Fred died in the war.

"What time is it? I ask her.

"Eight thirty" Allyson says.

"Thanks sweetie. Go down and have breakfast and I'll be down in a second" I say.

Allyson nods and runs out of the room. I turn to face Draco and lightly shake his shoulder. When it comes to physical movement, Draco isn't a heavy sleeper at all.

His eyes snap open and look up at me.

"It's the big day" I said.

"Big day?" He says, his voice clouded by sleep.

"Scorp's leaving for Hogwarts today, Drake. Don't tell me you forgot" I sighed, rolling my eyes at my husband.

"I didn't forget, Hermione" Draco sighed.

"Let's go down to breakfast. Let's hope that Scorp and Lyanna haven't killed each other yet" I say in a joking manner.

Scorpius and Lyanna don't get along and haven't ever since Lyanna was born. Scorpius gets along just fine with Severus and Allyson, just not with Lyanna.

Draco nods and we leave the bedroom together. We walk into the dining hall to find it competely silent. Scorpius, Lyanna, Severus, and Allyson are all quietly eating their breakfast.

"Good morning Mother, Father" Scorpius says as we enter the room.

"Morning" Draco grumbles, plopping himself down at the head of the table.

I sit down at the other end of the table and start silently picking at my breakfast.

"So...Scorpius are you excited for today?" I ask, looking at my eldest child.

"Yes, I am" He says with a smile.

"Tell Professor Longbottom that I said hello" I said.

Neville started teaching Herbology at Hogwarts when Professor Sprout retired. Herbology was always Neville's area so good for him for getting a job that he'll excel at.

Draco is an Auror and works directly alongside Harry and Ron. I work in a position right under the current Minister for Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt. When he leaves the position I'll become the new Mistress for Magic.

"Will do, Mother" Scorpius says.

For the rest of breakfast the room is silent. But after that all chaos breaks lose.

"Scorpius make sure all of your things are packed before giving them to the house elves!" I yell at Scorpius as he runs into his bedroom.

"Got it!" He yells back.

~~~~~~

We're ready to leave Malfoy Manor at 10:00am on the dot. The train leaves the station at 11:30 so we're a bit early but oh well.

We apparate to Kings Cross Station. We all pass through Platfrom 9 3/4 and
see the Hogwarts Express. After a minute of searching the platform, we find the Zabini's.

Vera and Quinn look a lot like Blaise with their dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair, and sharp features. Eli is a mix between his parents because he has dark skin, dark hair, green eyes, and masculine features. Georgina looks a lot like Ginny with her blazing red hair, green eyes, and olive skin. Jaimeson looks like a spitting image of Blaise but has red hair and green eyes.

"Ginny! Blaise!" I yell to get their attention.

They notice us and motion for us to come over. We all walk over to where the Zabini's are standing. We all give each other hugs before Vera, Quinn, Eli, and Scorpius are ready to board the train.

"Write every week and do well on your studies. And win that Quidditch cup girls" Ginny says to her children.

Both Vera and Quinn play Quidditch for the Gryffindor team. Vera is the Keeper and Quinn is a beater. They're both very good players.

"Scorpius, honey, write every week and focus on your studies. Try out for Quidditch if you want and watch out for your cousins" I said.

Scorpius nods and gives me another hugs.

"Love you, Mum" He says.

"Love you too, Scorp" I say.

Scorpius pulls away and hugs Draco. Then boarding of the Hogwarts Express begins.

The children heading off to Hogwarts smile at us one more time before joining the line of young witches and wizards.

Ginny is crying at the sight of three of her babies going to Hogwarts. Blaise is trying to comfort her but isn't helping that much.

"I can't wait to go to Hogwarts" Lyanna says.

"Same" All of the other children say at the same time.

I smile at the group of children, two of which are mine and three are my nieces and nephews.

I guess you could say after nineteen years that all was well in the world.