27: Glamour No More

~ Hermione ~

It's been four months since Draco proposed, meaning that it's the middle of June. We graduated from Hogwarts last week. Draco and I are planning on getting married in September or October of this year.

Ginny and Blaise got engaged two weeks ago. They're planning to get married sometime next year. Pansy and Harry are still single, just like they were a few months ago.

Today is the day I want the Glamour Charm taken off. Draco and I already agreed that no matter what we were going to leave it gone for good after today. He said what I looked like didn't matter but I want to feel like I actually physically belong with my biological family. And I told Channary that I wanted it off after I graduated from Hogwarts anyways.

I'm currently walking around Zabini manor with Virginia and Ginny. Virginia insisted that it would be good for all of us to hang out, seeing as how Ginny will be becoming a Zabini sometime next year.

"So....Virginia are there any boys at Hogwarts that you like?" Ginny asks.

Virginia starts to blush, letting Ginny and I know that there is a boy that she likes. I wonder who it is.

"Y-yeah" Virginia stutters.

"Who is it?" Ginny asks.

"Landon Smith, he's in Ravenclaw" Virginia says.

"So is this Landon cute?" I press.

My statement causes Virginia to start blushing extremely bad, making her cheeks look like tomatoes.

"Yeah. He has blonde hair and baby blue eyes" Virginia replies.

"He sounds gorgeous" Ginny says, while chuckling.

Virginia glared at her but, somehow, her blush got even worse. We continued walking down the hall until we pass one of the random lounges on the third floor. Channary is in there.

She sees us pass the door and motions for us to come inside the room, which we do. She's sitting on the couch that's in the middle of the room.

"So, Ginerva, how do you like the Manor?" Channary asks.

Ever since Blaise and Ginny started dating Channary has called her Ginerva instead of by her nickname. She's probably asking because when Ginny and Blaise get married they'll inherit the manor.

Channary and Marcus said that they'll live there until Lucas graduates from Hogwarts but after that they're moving to one of their smaller manors in Italy.

"It's lovely, Mrs. Zabini" Ginny says politely.

"Oh, dear please call me Channary" Se says with a smile.

"Um...I was wondering if you could remove my Glamour Charm" I blurt out.

The room falls into silence as everyone stares at me as if I've grown a second head. After a moment, Channary leaps up off of the couch and envelopes me into a bear hug.

"Let's make sure we do it when everyone is home" Channary says.

~~~~~
Two hours later Channary, Marcus, Blaise, Ginny, Draco, Virginia, Lucas, and I are standing in the foyer.

It's time for my Glamour Charm to be removed.

"Alright sweetie, are you ready?"
Channary asks, pulling out her wand.

I nod and smile at my biological mum.

"I've been ready for eighteen years...Mum" I say.

Channary looks at me with such happiness on her face I think she's going to start crying.

"Revilo" Mum says in a soft voice.

Before I could say anything, I feel everything in my body start to change. But after half a second the change is complete and the Glamour Charm has successfully been removed.

Everyone in the room had gasped. Channary handed me a vainty mirror and I gasp when I look at my reflection.

I have the same skin tone and hair color as Channary but my eyes are dark
brown like Marcus's. My cheekbones have become more pronounced and my lips are slightly bigger. My nose is smaller and my eye lashes are darker and longer. I look like a completely different person.

I look down at myself and stifle a gasp. I had gotten taller by an inch or two and my breasts had also grown by a cup size, they're now C's instead of B's.

Mum and Dad engulfe me in a bone crushing group hug. Soon Blaise, Virginia, and Lucas have joined. They had finally, after all these years, gotten their daughter and sister back.

Welcome to the world again Destiny Skyler Zabini.