16: Christmas Eve pt.3

~ Hermione's P.O.V ~

Channary, Marcus, Blaise, Virginia, Lucas, and I are waiting in the foyer where the main Floo Network fire place is. There's another one in Marcus' office but it's a private one. Which means random people can't pop into his office unless they know the password. Blaise, Virginia, Lucas, and I don't even know the password.

We're waiting for Molly, Arthur, George, Ron, Harry, and Ginny to arrive. Ginny had gotten back to me within an hour and said they would be arriving soon. I got that letter fifteen minutes ago. Ever since then we've all been in the foyer, waiting for the Weasley clan to show up.

Then the fire place started to act up and instantly Ginny walked into the foyer. She's wearing a black pullover sweatshirt, jeans, and black Converse.

"Hermione!" Ginny says.

She walks over to me and gives me a hug. Once we pull apart Harry and Ron walk out of the fire place. George, Arthur, and Molly follow shortly after.

"Hello, you must me Mr and Mrs Weasley. I'm Channary and this is my husband, Marcus. Hermione's told us all about you" Channary said with a warm smile on her face.

"And why is 'Mione here, exactly?" George asks bluntly.

"Because she's our daughter" Marcus says just as bluntly.

Molly, Arthur, and George all look at me for a moment before returning their attention to my biological parents. They must be confused to why I don't look like them at all.

"How? She looks nothing like you two?" Molly says skeptically.

"Glamour Charm. We gave her to the Granger's so You-Know-Who wouldn't kill her" Channary said.

"Okay" Molly says.

"Would you like some tea?" Channary asks.

Molly nods. Smiling, Channary leads the smaller woman out of the foyer and towards the kitchen.

"I'm Arthur" Arthur says.

"I'm Marcus, pleasure to meet you" Marcus says.

They shake hands.

"Nice to meet you" Arthur says.

"Do you want to go see what our wives are doing?" Marcus says.

Chuckling, Arthur nods his head. They leave the foyer and follow their wives into the kitchens. Harry, Ron, and George walk closer to where Blaise, Virginia, Lucas, and I are standing. Ron simply looks annoyed, he probably didn't want to come. And Ginny probably forced him to come.

"Who are these kiddos?" George asks.

"I'm Virginia and this is Lucas. We're Hermione's younger siblings" Virginia says, looking up at George.

"Alright. I'm George. Nice to meet you, kiddo" George says.

"I have a name" Virginia says, frowning.

"Blaise" George says, acknowledging my twin's presence.

"George" Blaise says.

"So this is the famed Lucas, huh?" Ginny says, looking at Lucas.

"Famed?" Lucas says, looking at Ginny with a skeptical look on his face.

"Hermione told me about you awhile ago" Ginny explains.

"Oh, alright" Lucas says, nodding his head.

"Do you guys want a tour?" I ask.

"Sure" Harry says.

~~~

The full tour of Zabini manor took all of us an hour. A bloody hour to walk around one house! And during that hour Ron hadn't said a word.

Somehow we had all ended up back in the foyer. Channary, Marcus, Molly, and Arthur were still in the kitchen. They seemed to be having a decent conversation when we had passed the kitchen during the tour.

"Damn, 'Mione you're family's loaded" George comments.

"Tell me about it! I have my own bathroom and walk-in closet!" I exclaim.

"Which aim raiding the next time I come over!" Ginny says in a sing-song voice.

I elbow her in the side, causing her to glare at me.

"No wonder you wore a pantsuit on the train" Ginny says.

"Wait. 'Mione wore a pantsuit?" George asks.

"Yes, I did just say that" Ginny said, rolling her eyes at her older brother.

"I can't see it" George says.

"Well we did" Harry chipped in.

George looked at Harry with an annoyed expression.

The parents walked back into the foyer, laughing about a previously said joke.

"Thank you for inviting us over" Molly said.

"Anytime, Molly. You're all welcome here anytime" Channary said with a smile.

"Is it time to go already?" Ginny asks her mother.

"Yes. It's getting late and tomorrow is Christmas" Arthur said.

"Alright. Bye 'Mione" Ginny said.

All of the Weasley's, except Ron, and Harry give me a hug before they go back to the Burrow using the Floo Network.

"So that's the girl Blaise likes" Channary said, grinning at her eldest son.

"W-whatever" Blaise stutters, starting to blush.

"Ask her out honey. The worst thing she can say is no" Channary said, trying to give her son relationship advice.

"I know that Mum" Blaise mumbled.

"Well, your father and I are going to bed" Channary said.

She gives all of her children a hug before she and Marcus go upstairs to their bedroom. Blaise sighs and sits down on the stairs. Virginia and Lucas go upstairs, both of them muttering 'good night's'.

"Ask her out Blaise. She likes you too" I said, trying to give my brother advice.

"How do you know that?" He asks, looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"She told me herself, Blaise. Don't wait until she's gone" I said.

Blaise simply nods his head.

"Goodnight Blaise" I said.

"Goodnight Hermione"