5: Heads Dormitory

~ Hermione's P.O.V ~

The Great Hall seemed to be stuck in silence forever until McGonagall finally spoke.

"Would all the Prefects and the Heads come up to the teacher table. The rest of you are dismissed" McGonagall said.

Every student in the Great Hall stood at the same moment. Six of us made our way to the teachers table while everyone else left.

Ginny looks at me and I look at Blaise. I look back at her and her cheeks are beet red. I laugh to myself, causing her to elbow me in the side.

When we all arrived the teacher table, McGonagall smiled at us.

"You all will be sharing a dormitory so let me take you to it" McGonagall said.

She stood up and started to leave the room. All six of us followed behind her. Somehow I got stuck inbetween Blaise and Ginny.

We all walk in silence except for Luna occasionally mumbling something to herself.

We arrive at the portrait of Professor Snape.

"Minerva" He said, sourly.

"Severus. The password is 'lineage' and please don't tell the other students" McGonagall said.

The portrait swung open and McGonagall ushers us all inside.

The main area of the dormitory consists of a living room area and a kitchen area. The living room and kitchen are painted in neutral greys and cream colors. The floor is wooden in the living room and black and white tile in the kitchen.

There are three doors at the end of the room. One is red and gold, another is blue and yellow, and the other is green and silver.

The living area has three chairs and three couches. There's a fire place and a bookcase surrounds it.

"Two to a bedroom and you can see that the rooms have been assigned. Good night" McGonagall said.

"Good night professor" All of us say in unison.

Luna and Susan walk into their room and close the door, leaving Ginny and I alone with Blaise and Malfoy.

After a brief moment of silence Malfoy walks into him and Blaise's room and slams it behind him.

"Dramatic much" Ginny mumbled.

"If you think that's dramatic just you wait" Blaise says.

"Whatever. I'll be in our room 'Mione" Ginny said.

She walks into our room, leaving Blaise and I alone. I sit down on the chair closest to me and Blaise does the same.

"Now Virginia is on her own with the Gryffindorks" Blaise says.

"You do know that she is a Gryffindork so if I were you I would stop saying that or at least don't say it around her" I said.

"Yeah, she'll have my ass if I do" Blaise chuckles.

"She'll be fine. Everyone in Gryffindor will protect her" I said.

"You sure about that?" Blaise asks, skeptically.

"Of course, why?" I asked.

"I don't want her bullied or worse because of my previous mistakes" Blaise says, guilt filling his voice.

"No one in Gryffindor would do that or both of us will hex them to oblivion" I said.

Blaise grinned devilishly at my last statement.

"Channary must be so proud" I said.

"Why?" Blaise asks.

"Her eldest daughter is Head Girl and her eldest son is a House Prefect. Why wouldn't she be proud?" I said.

"No reason, she just never says she's proud of me or of us. She's probably extremely proud of you, Ms brightest witch of the age" Blaise says, rolling his eyes at my title.

"But she should be proud of you too" I said.

"I guess" Blaise muttered.

"So...do you like anyone?" I asked.

"Maybe. Why?" Blaise asks, his cheeks heating up.

"Well..I thought I could do some matchmaking" I said, grinning.

"Oh, well please don't tell her but I like...Ginny" Blaise whispers, blushing extremely hard.

"Thank Merlin, for a second there I thought you were going to say Parkinson" I said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"No way! We've known each other since we were toddlers so she's like a sister to me" Blaise exclaims.

"Okay. Well this matchmaking thing is pretty easy so far" I said.

"How?" Blaise asked, confused.

"Because she likes you as well" I said.

Blaise's eyes light up and he starts to smile. His joy is contagious so I start to smile.

"R-really?" Blaise stutters.

"Yeah, I wouldn't lie about something like that. You should talk to her and it'll be easy since we all live together" I said.

"Okay" Blaise said.

I stand up and stretch.

"Well, goodnight Blaise" I said, walking over to my door.

"Goodnight Hermione"

~*~
Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is so short but I'm running out of steam. Five chapters in less then three days isn't easy y'know.

I hope you all have been enjoying this so far and leave a comment if you are. Also leave suggestions for ways to get Blaise and Ginny together!

I will start incorporating some DraMione action into this in a chapter or two but this book is more about just Hermione and how she copes with learning the truth.

XoXo

Kat_Granger