18: Christmas Day pt.2

~ Hermione ~

"Grandma Astrid! Grandpa Quentin!" Lucas says happily.

Grandma Astrid is wearing a dark blue cocktail dress and has her hair down. Grandpa Quentin is wearing a black suit jacket, a white button-up shirt, and black slacks.

"Hey, little guy. Is this Destiny?" Grandma Astrid asks, looking at me with curiosity in her eyes.

All of the attention in the room turns to me. I look at Marcus and Channary, wondering what I should do next.

"Yes, Mother, that's Destiny" Marcus said.

The older woman crossed the room and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hug her back but with less force, obviously. She is very strong for an older woman.

She pulls back after a moment and smiles at me. We're about the same height so neither of us have to look up or down at each other.

"Why haven't you taken the Glamour Charm off?" Grandma Astrid asks, turning her attention to her son and daughter-in-law.

"Destiny didn't want it to be removed. At least until she had competed her schooling" Channary replies.

Her statement is true but I never told her that. I just told her to wait to take it off. I would rather wait until the school year is over so I don't have to deal with the drama. And after Hogwarts I don't have to see everyone after we graduate.

"Ah yes, she and Blaise are still attending Hogwarts" Grandma Astrid says.

"This year is my first year there, Grandma" Virginia says happily.

"You're that old already? Dang, that must mean I'm ancient" The older woman laughs to herself.

"How are you liking the classes, Virginia?" Grandpa Quentin asks.

"They're all really cool" Virginia replies.

"Kids go and get dressed, the other guests should be arriving soon" Channary said.

Blaise, Virginia, Lucas, and I file out of the main lounge. We all go to our rooms to change out of our pajamas. We had all picked out our outfits last night before we had all gone to bed.

Once I enter my room I immediately make my way to my walk-in closet. I have a chair in my closet and that's where I have my planned outfit. It's a simple button-up white shirt and black slacks.

Once I had finished changing I put on some makeup and brushed out my hair. I leave my bedroom and almost walk into Virginia as she was leaving her bedroom. She's wearing a light blue button up shirt and navy blue slacks.

When we return to the main lounge everyone is down there. And there are three people who weren't there before. It's a man and two teenage girls. I'm assuming it's Anthony and his daughters, Elizabeth and Emma. Aunt Lorelai had also shown up and is now sitting on a love seat with the younger girl, braiding her hair.

The man has curly dark brown hair, light brown eyes, angular features, and Channary's skin tone. He's wearing a navy blue suit.

The older looking girl has curly light brown hair, blue eyes, feminine features, and light brown skin. She's wearing a dark red cocktail dress. The younger looking girl has straight dark brown hair, hazel eyes, sharp features, and lighter skin then her older sister. She's wearing a black casual maxi dress.

"Ah, this must be Destiny. I'm Anthony, you're uncle. These are my daughters, Elizabeth and Emma" Uncle Anthony says.

"Hi" I said, smiling warmly at them.

"Hey, Destiny" Aunt Lorelai says from behind Emma.

"You didn't tell us Hermione Granger was our cousin" Emma says, looking at her father from her position on the love seat.

"Yes he did, Emma. You're just very daft" Elizabeth says, frowning at her younger sister.

"Girls, enough" Anthony says sternly.

"Does anyone else think they should revoke the glamour charm placed upon Destiny?" Grandma Astrid asked.

She's really insistent on the removing of the glamour charm. She probably doesn't want her family tarnished by my image or something like that.

"Destiny should have it removed when she wants it removed" Elizabeth said, frowning at the older woman.

"Agreed, just drop the subject Mother" Marcus says.

"Whatever, just thought that she should look like she's part of the family since she is now a part of it" Grandma Astrid muttered to herself.

"Is Deon not coming?" Grandpa Quentin asks.

"He never comes, you know that" Channary frowns.

I have yet to meet Marcus's brother Deon, his wife Isabella, and their children. Their children's names are Michael and Mikayla.

"He should bring the kids over sometime. God knows the last time I saw them" Grandma Astrid said, shaking her head.

"The last time we saw them was when Michael was born" Marcus said

From what I've been told, Michael and Lucas are the same age while Mikayla and Virginia are the same age.

"He better come and visit soon" Grandma Astrid said.

Knock.Knock.Knock

Everyone in the lounge turns to face the doorway, which leads into the foyer. Everyone knew who was at the door and was nervous for it to be opened.

Grandma Thalia and Grandpa Elijah have arrived at Zabini Manor.