Chapter 2

We finished eating and decided to leave. I had to take the books home and Tyler's home was on the way to college so he decided to give me a lift. He got a call from his brother who needed some food. So, I suggested a takeaway till he got his bike from the parking lot.

After the rush in the line, I was finally waiting at the counter, being the last one in the queue. The staff had started cleaning as they would be off for their lunch time. Meanwhile, my phone kept buzzing with Tyler's call asking what is taking me so long. I finally grabbed the takeaway and the coke and was ready to leave.

I stepped away from the counter and not seeing the wet floor I almost slipped until a strong arm grabbed my waist and caught me to avoid falling down. I looked up from the shock and found myself gazing at the intense black eyes. He was the Asian guy we were talking about. I was lost in those deep eyes until my cell buzzed again. He pulled me back upright and handed over the coke that he prevented from falling.

Just then one of the lady staff ran to assure I was safe. "Hey Riley, why aren't you picking up the call? You okay?" Tyler and Cathy shouted. And I was distracted. When I turned back to thank him, he wasn't there. I asked the lady and she said that he just left. And I saw the door ahead getting closed. Cathy snapped at my face. And asked me to get going. I was feeling bad as I couldn't thank him but I wished next time if we met, I would, sure.

I took out all the books from my locker and stuffed them in my bag. And went out to my sweetheart who was out standing in the sun for me. My bicycle! Yeah being in science class and studying about environment, I decided to be Eco- friendly. Plus, it helped me burn some calories too!

Then I came home and put the books on the study. I wrote the things I needed for the dance class the next day. Then I went outside and watered my potted plants who had grown small buds of flower on them. Then I packed my clothes for next morning. And turned on Netflix with a pack of chips and a bottle of coke. That was basically my dinner for that day! Off late I was on bed with my cell phone texting in the group to see if my girlies were up. And to my surprise, all of them were online. I told them about the scene between me and that Asian guy at the hotel. And everyone burst out laughing. They were making stories that finally some guy had my attention held for so long.

I wished them goodnight as I had an early morning class. And just tried to sleep.

Dream sequence:

{ I am walking with the takeaway and I almost slipped. A hand came out of nowhere and grabbed my waist. I turned to his face and got lost in the depth of his eyes. So enigmatic! And there was a buzzing sound *Alarm clock ringing*}

My dream broke and I woke up to the sound of the bell on my alarm. The hell! Its 6.30 already. I checked my phone and had a dozen of missed calls and messages by Marcus. Damn.. How could I be so engrossed in my sleep that I didn't realise hitting snooze. I ran into the shower and changed clothes. Thank goodness I had already packed the bag. I went to the kitchen and poured milk from the carton in a glass and then mixed the strawberry syrup in it. Cold milkshake! And it was 6.50 already. I took the keys and bag and started my journey to college on the bicycle.

As I was pedalling to college, a black Porsche sped off when I was taking a turn. I somehow managed to control the cycle but it fell down and I was above it. Jeez! What a spoilt brat on loose and I cursed him more. I saw the time and it was just a minute to 7! I picked up the cycle and continued my ride to college. I parked it out and ran inside to find the class. While passing by the locker room, I saw somebody with a black jacket and skinny jeans with glares staring in the mirror. He was about to remove his aviators but my cell phone buzzed with Marc's message telling me the classroom no. And asked me to hurry as the attendance poll had begun. I looked back but didn't find anybody at the mirror. Strange.

I ran and finally reached the class. I entered from the back door and sat on the last bench and heard the sir calling out my name. "Present sir", I shouted and winked at Marcus who was wondering where did I pop-in on the exact time.

After the student count, we were taken to the rehearsal hall and the teacher began with the stretching exercises. We all were stretching ourselves out when we heard someone greeting the teacher. I looked up in curiosity and to my surprise he was the same Asian guy who helped me at the hotel. I started smiling, thinking he would notice me. But Sir introduced him as his student who was a senior and the best at dance. "Students, his name is Ryan Higa and he will be teaching you basics of all dance forms and after the test I will select the good students for credits.", the sir shouted.

Ryan just waved his hand without any expression. And already I could hear voices of girls describing him and guys getting jealous of his presence. I was happy!

A/N : So are you lamps excited for what happens next? Ryan and teaching dance professionally to a college crowd. Sounds exciting... bet if he would be a teacher, we would excel in that subject!

Stay glued for the journey ahead.

Do VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!! Your appreciation means a lot. :)