Chapter 46

Heads up : This part has a lot of Kdrama reference. Show : My love from another star/You who came from the star

Ryan's POV
What I did today was just a way of expressing my love to her. The part that pained me the most is the fact that I can't freely call her mine. Yeah, I guess the whole series had an effect on me. The way Do Min Joon about to leave made Cheon Song Yi miserable...I was going to do the same to Riley.

 How will she be handle it? How will I be able to handle it? I thought people were what they are in present but the disgusting past always catches up

How will she be handle it? How will I be able to handle it? I thought people were what they are in present but the disgusting past always catches up. But now no more running and forgiving. Earlier, I wasn't able to save my family but this time I am ready to kill for her. No one who lays a hand on her or even thinks about harming her, will stay alive to breathe. I will never let anything happen to her. The watch beside me ticked. 18 hours more. I was trying to control this stabbing pain in my chest. But I need to be strong, for her, for us to have a bright future.

I had a plan for us to enjoy the remaining time ahead

I had a plan for us to enjoy the remaining time ahead. I wore my gray t shirt and topped it with a checked shirt and black jeans with my vans. I gelled my hair with some frontal spikes, sprayed on my favorite musk cologne and I was good to go. I informed Anna that we would be home for dinner directly. Meanwhile, I was looking for her.
POV end.
I wore a black sleeveless top and and black skinny fit jeans. And then added a blue lace cardigan over it. Shoes, heels or bumps? I preferred my converse anytime. Uhmm..what do I do with my hair? I was still wondering about the hairstyle when I heard a knock on the door.

Me : Who's there?

Ryan: Ryan.

Me: Ryan who?

Ryan: Ryan Higa, your boyfriend!

Me: (blushes) Why did you come?

Ryan: To take you out!

Me: What do you want to do?

Ryan: I want break this door, run towards you and hug you tight. Then hold your face and kiss...

(I opened the door as I was embarrassed the whole house heard him. Yeah, Anna to be precise)

Me: (holding my palm over his mouth..ssshh) I am here. But I don't know what to do with my hair.

Ryan: Ahaan. Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.
(I giggled at his childish humor)

He made me sit in front of the dressing table and he began braiding my hair to the side and tied the rest into a ponytail. I was looking so pretty.

Was there anything Ryan couldn't do? He is a treasure, like a rare ruby or like a genie you find if you rub Aladdin's lamp. I was so happy that I found him. I guess I should tell him how much I love and care for him. But it gave me nervous jitters.
My thoughts were disrupted by a sudden snap of the fingers.

"Let's go. I have a surprise planned for you. Now hop on to my back!", chimed Ryan enthusiastically. He was asking me for a piggyback ride. Wow! Is this for real? The butterflies in my stomach were dancing to the beats. He pinched me saying it wasn't a dream. I climbed on his back and we proceeded to go down to his car.

A/N: I know the chapters been uploaded are short. But I want Ryan to spend his time with Riley as much as he can. And I want to do justice to his love.
The way Ryan has been looking at the time is scary. 😓😓😓 What is he going to do? What will happen after 18hours 😲😲😲😲😲😵😵😵😵😵😵 It's driving me crazy!
Stay tuned to the story ahead.
Do click the star below to show me your love! And also comment about the story, kdrama..whatever topic. 😊