Chapter 27

He opened the door, and the room was dark. The lights turned on made me blindfor a moment but my pupils seemed to adjust and I was speechless at the beautyin his room. Just wow! He went and slid a door, the bathroom had a glasscabinet shower. It had all the essential toiletries, aromatherapy oils,shampoo, and the mirror with the cupboard beside it. Just perfection. One would just prefer staying here, that cleanliness. 

He put me down and asked to clean myself up as I had stained my clothes with mud after handling my bicycle. They were dirty. He slid the door back leaving me inside. I locked it and headed for a shower. The hot water felt soothing after my journey here. The body wash smelled more like him. His fragrance on me was signalling I was his, like...oh damn! Trailing off on my thoughts I forgot I had no extra set of clothes. I couldn't wear mine back since they were dirty. 

I wrapped the towel and came out hoping he would be gone. But he was standing right in front of me with some clothes. I was feeling so exposed standing in a towel in front of him. I could feel his eyes on me, moving from top to bottom, scanning me as the object of his desire.

Ryan: I figured you might need something to wear, here are my clothes. You can wear then till yours clean up.

Me: uhm..okay.

I just grabbed them and gave him a 'Could you excuse me for a while look.' He didn't seem to move an inch. Probably he was thinking something.

Me: Leave. I need to change.

Ryan: This is my room. You can leave if you want to leave. I don't mind.

What?! Is this the time explaining me who has an authority? Jeez...how can he just say that? Should I just walk around the house in a towel? I would do that but there was work going on in the guest room. Other rooms were locked. He trapped me, on purpose. But sensing my awkwardness he stepped out and closed the door.

I quickly changed into his full sleeves t shirt and shorts. Good thing they could be tightened...they felt bit loose. I came to open the door to him only to find him chatting with the guys planning to re-frame that room. 

Ryan's POV

When I left her in the bathroom, I realised she would need some clothes. I opened my wardrobe to find a long sleeve t-shirt and shorts. Just when I was about to place them, I heard the door slide and she came out. 

She was looking much sexier just wrapped in a towel. The wet hair and my fragrance spreading the room. Her curves were to die for. 

I don't know why girls feel insecure about themselves, we guys seriously adore the curves. 

I decided to play a bit but I realised I was making her awkward. I stepped outside and the people for re-framing the room caught me there. While we were discussing, she came out. She was looking beautiful in my clothes on. 

To my surprise, I found the guys gawking at her. The blood in my veins boiled but I tried to retain my cool.

"Gentlemen, I suppose you can start the proposed changes and next time don't come upstairs, just send a message". They said okay and left. I turned to Riley. I held her by the wrist and pulled her inside the room.

Me: Don't you realise what you are wearing?

Riley: your clothes, I didn't have an option.

Me: Exactly, those men were staring at you. Don't you get it?

Riley: Yeah, so what? Am wearing shorts, it will expose my bare legs ...

Me: They aren't supposed to be that way. And how can you allow them to gaze at you?

Riley: Who the hell are youto say that? Besides, what importance do I have in your life? I am not yourgirlfriend, impose your rules on that Taylor.

I was so close to her. That strong pull towards her. It took a lot of courage to stop myself from not kissing her. I stepped back. 

POV end.

He pulled me and pushed inthe room. He was stepping closer and arguing with me. Finally I pushed him backto make him realise that he lost the authority over me. He was angry. I could seeit. 

But he did feel jealous when other guys stared at me. Does that mean hestill has some feelings left for me? And the housekeeper cum caretaker called us both for evening brunch. He gestured me to come down. And whispered 'I am sorry'

Apologizing to me? Woah...a big change. 

I went down and we were both having our brunch.

 Fresh croissants, cheesecake, vanilla and chocolate muffins occupied the food baskets. In a tray, came two drinks. Anna sweetly kept the glass beside my plate saying," Your Strawberry milkshake ma'am" . Her sweet smile had a lot of warmth. No one would claim that she was old. 

It made me feel shy cause she was a hard worker compared to my lazy ass that was stuck to the couch binge eating  while watching chick flicks. 

She gave Ryan a strong black coffee. While we were having food, my curiosity arose. There was nobody in the entire house except for Anna and the security guard outside. And of course his pet dog Marley. I mustered some courage to ask him. "Is your family gone for an outing?", I asked. 

He froze in there. I could feel the dead silence creeping in. " They aren't here.", he managed to reply. I guess my question suggested that. "Where are they but", I pressed on words. 

" Just stop it. You don't want to go there", he said sipping his coffee. I was about to ask him but his expression became furious. His jaw was tensed, tight mouthed lips and his hand clenched the handle of the cup. His face shot up and he dropped the cup. The sound of breaking into pieces roared throughout the hallway. He just walked away. "But Ryan..", I started to speak but he cut me off saying," Leave me alone " and walked away.

A/N: Guys love girls with some curves. Period. Embrace yourselves! 

I guess nothing looks sexier when a girl wears her guy's clothes! *sniffs jealousy in the air* Seems Ryan doesn't want anyone to look at her! 

But what is it about Ryan's family that made him furious? some past that he hasn't spoken to anyone about... Something fishy!

To know what lies hidden, stay tuned!

DO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE my story :)