Chapter 32

*WARNING* - 16+ Mature

strong language, scenes of sexual harassment

Rick's POV

She looked seductive in that short dress. A delicate darling who was soon going to be a prey to a sadist with a rough demeanour. She was panting for air. The motion of her chest,the trail of the drop of sweat down her exposed neckline had begun to arouse my libido. I couldn't help to feel her body against mine and I leaned forward to give her a friendly hug. 

It felt amazing, her lavender fragrance, it was something I would keep sniffing. I could feel the heat in her back and my hands trailed below. She hesitantly pulled back. 

She was telling a story, a story where she was unaware who the villain was and she came to the wrong guy for help. 

Suddenly, I saw her eyes widen in horror. The way she tried to turn the topic got me alerted that she sensed danger. She tried to move away but I asked her to pass my jersey, a small distraction for her. 

When she bent down to pick it up, the image of my hands sliding up her thigh, peaked the level of my hormones. I decided it was enough acting the nice guy part. Before she could turn around, I grabbed her waist from behind. The forceful contact turned me on. 

She began trying to break free the hold. I saw the opportunity when her neck was tilted, to slip my tongue on a trail of her line and dig into her neck. While doing that, I traced my hands from the top of her shoulders,through her hand, till her fingers met mine in a fix. A ring on her cell pulled me back for a second and she ran to pick it up. 

Before she could speak, I caught her by her wrist tightly. She screamed, "Leave my hand, its hurting me". With that I snatched her cell and threw it off. 

Oh! How I loved when a damsel yelled in distress. 

Things were turning fun more than I expected them to be. But catching me off guard she ran towards the door. But with my bag in between, she stumbled and fell. Instead of saving herself, she locked herself up in cage with a beast. Because the door cannot be opened from the inside, only someone outside to come in. Not the other way round. The thought of her straddling below my force, had rushed excitement in me such that my member down there had begun to bulge. Now, its just the predator and his prey! 

POV end.

My mind couldn't think of anything apart from escaping. It was even disgusting to think what would happen if he caught hold of me. I tried to run but I tripped over the bag, falling hard on the ground and pushing the door to my exit close. 

Even after that pain, I stood up trying to open it but it didn't. I could see an evil smirk form on Rick's face. I tried with all my might. And then a sudden force, pushed me towards the locker and pinned me there. He held my shoulders so tight that his nails began digging into my skin. His eyes screamed lust. 

He seemed like a hungry wolf ready to devour his meal. 

He fitted himself between my legs and held my chin tight in his grip. "Scream, straddle, beg, do whatever you can but I shall have you", he exclaimed in delight, pulling my hair with one hand. With the other, he moved his thumb across my lower lip,preparing himself to kiss me and I took the chance to bite his finger, thinking he would loosen a little. But instead he hold grew tighter and his body forcefully pressed up against mine. I tried to move my face away but he held it straight and smirking remarked, " The more wild a cat, the more fun it is to tame her". My heart started pacing so rapidly as if it were the last and most horrific moments of my life.

Ryan's POV

I was calling her and still she didn't pick up my calls. 

What is it with girls? If you're angry, fine don't speak but if someone is calls you for what seems like a hundred times, there must be something urgent.

 I searched the foyer and ground floor. There was practically no one in college. I still kept dialling her number and luckily this time she picked up. Before I could warn her, I heard her pleading out loud,"Leave my hand, its hurting me" and then someone snatched the phone and threw it away. And I couldn't connect again. 

I knew she was in grave danger. There was no point blindly rushing through all doors because it would take an eternity to check each room on floors. Let me recollect the words, the voices...there must be some clue. 

 To be continued...

A/N : Oh no....that Rick is such a bloody monster! How is Riley going to save herself before he takes undue advantage of her?

Will Ryan be able to fix the pieces of the puzzle before time and save her? 

Stay tuned to the journey ahead!

DO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE my story! :)