one: fresh from the asylum

After a year of detainment at the asylum, I received a visitor from UA.

It's strange to actually have someone with the spine to visit me. If I didn't know any better, I'd assume this was just another psychiatrist trying to make sense of my behavior- but this was no mere visitor, which makes things a lot more interesting.

The metal door to my ward swung open to reveal a man in black clothing who looked done with everyone's shit.

"Let's get this over with." He sighed. "Reaper, was it? Or do you preffer your real name?"

I shrugged in response.

"Like a straitjacket's gonna hold you back. Hey kid, you can burn the restrains can't you?"

Who is this guy?

One of the men guarding my ward poked his head inside, sweating balls like there's no tomorrow. "Isn't that a bit dangerous, sir? Shouldn't you escort her to Yuuei while she's restrained and muzzled?"

"I can take it from here. Hurry up kid, I don't have all day."

Oh I get it now, this one's the Eraser Hero, Eraser Head.

He can deprive me of my Quirk just by looking at me. UA's not kidding about me being a student at their so-called epitome of heroics school.

I slowly spread fire on the restraints that constricted my movements, melting them as I stood from my seat and removed my muzzle with ease.

"You're surprisingly passive with all of this."

"Its not like I have a choice." I rubbed my wrists and cracked my neck before walking out of my ward. "So what do you go by these days, Eraser Hero?"

"Still Eraser Head, but for you its now Aizawa-sensei. I will be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year."

"You don't say."

He turned to the guard and nodded at him. "In there are clothes provided by Yuuei's Support Dept, made to hinder your Quirk at the very least."

The guard then handed me a box with shaking hands.

"Chill out, man. I don't bite." I took the box from his hands and pulled out a sleeveless shirt, jeans and a pair of combat boots.

"Get changed then meet me outside. You've got a busy day ahead of you." Eraser Head placed his hands in his pocket as he started walking away.

"W-Wait sir! Aren't you gonna stay and make sure she doesn't go berserk?" The guard panicked.

"If she goes berserk, she's done for. She should know that better than anyone." He sounded so confident as if I'd fuck up this once in a lifetime opportunity.

After changing to my new clothes, I threw my asylum uniform at the guard then ran all the way to the main entrance of the building. I skipped down the steps from the main doors and walked up to the car where a huge man was leaning on.

"Ah! Greetings, young Agatha."

I snickered. "Greetings? Jesus, you really are old."

"And you are still childish as the day you were apprehended."

"I was never apprehended- wait, is that what bull the media has been feeding the public lately?" I scoffed in mock. "You heroes are such phonies, basking in the glory of a lie while the truth remains behind the tall shadow of your ego. Some hero you are."

All Might laughed, the loud and obnoxious kind, as he opened the backseat door for me. "We can talk more on the way, young Agatha."

I rolled my eyes at him before sliding in the car and slamming the door shut on his face.