eleven: dazed and confused

|18_guppies|

💥 Bakugou's Point of View 🔥

I paced around the hallway for several hours until the doctor walked out the room. "Is she okay?"

"Fortunately, the internal bleeding stopped before it worsened- its only fair for you to know that your friend Agatha has an abnormal type of healing factor."

Well she's abnormal too, so that makes a lot of sense.

"But I suggest that you let her rest before leaving."

"She's awake?"

The doctor nodded. "You can go and see her if you want-"

I didn't bother letting him finish and went straight inside the room, to see Agatha sitting on the bed with her legs pulled up and hands pressed against her eyes.

She looked.. lost.

I walked up to her side and placed a hand on her shoulder, making her look up to me. "I'm not gonna ask, but at least say something."

Agatha sighed, leaning her head against my stomach. "Hugo's fifty fifty at this point, so I might as well get ready for lawsuits. I made another shit show- but that doesn't mean you have to get involved."

"I'm involved either way." I clenched my fist. "Dabi- that's the name of the bastard who nearly killed those dumbasses back in classes A and B. He and his goons burned down half of the forest lodge and abducted me! And All Might he.. he sacrificed everything just to save me-"

"I'm aware." Her answer came out cold that I remembered who I was actually talking to.

Agatha's a murderer, Katsuki. Not to mention the sibling of a infamous villain, best keep that in mind.

"That's why.." She hesitated, running a hand down her hair. "That's why I want to find him and finally get some answers."

"Well goodluck on that-"

She grabbed my arm before I could turn my back to her. "Please.. I need your help Bakugou."

"Help?" I scoffed. "I knew you were screwed up in the head, but this just takes the fucking cake. You're asking me to help you find the villain who attacked us, who costed UA a lot of good people- can you even hear yourself right now?!" I pulled my arm back but she was just too persistent, to the point that she kept her grip on me and ended up stumbling against the wall.

Agatha raised her head with tears piling up on her eyes. "D-Dabi's my brother.. he's the only family I have left." She cried. "I'm begging you Bakugou.."

I didn't know what came over me when I rammed my fists to the wall, barely missing her face by an inch.

Even after what bullshit just came out of her mouth, I couldn't bring myself to hurt her.

"You're on your own."

🌚 Agatha's Point of View 🌚

I watched as Bakugou walked out of the room without another word with blood dripping down from his knuckles.

I let myself sink down to the floor and sighed, wiping my eyes with my sleeves. "Shade."

The shadow appeared at my side not a second later. "I need you to do me a favor."

He nodded in understanding.

~

08:04 PM

By the time that I left the hospital, I went straight to my homeroom teacher's office to confront him but I didn't expect so many people to be here.