fifteen: game over

~ Kirishima's Point of View ~

"A-Agatha? Are you alright?" I was forced to step back when she started dragging her scythe on the ground with a crazy look in her eyes.

Once she raised the blade over her head, I dropped down and swept her feet off the ground.

I didn't waste any time and decided to make a run for the flag- when I accidentally stepped on her weapon, breaking it in half and made it vanish into black smoke.

"Kirishima?"

I turned back around to see Agatha holding the side of her head while sitting on the ground.

She's.. back to normal?

I kept my distance just in case she goes back to her bat-shit crazy self as she pushed herself up on her feet.

"W-What happened?"

I scratched the back of my head in confusion. "You.. don't remember? You were acting kinda strange just a few seconds ago."

Things started getting weird when she brought out her weapon. Maybe that had something to do with it, or I could just be jumping to conclusions.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm good." A grin slowly spread across her lips as she held up both red and white bandanas. "Especially now that I have these- see ya, sucker!"

A pair of pitch black wings appeared on her back again and caught me off guard when she used it to slam me against a tree.

~ Agatha's Point of View ~

I took to the skies and went straight in for the flag, but then one of Yaomomo's canons fired and hit my stomach and sent me across the field.

The air was knocked out of my lungs when I ended up crashing against a boulder and I swear I heard something break.

Ah fuck, I think that was one of my ribs.

"A-Agatha! Are you still with me? Can you hear me now?" Izuku suddenly came back online to my relief.

"L-Loud and clear." I spat out blood and ran the back of my hand against my lips. "What happened to you?"

"Yaoyorozu managed to create a signal jammer and set it up near my location, but I was able to find it and finally got your frequency back. How are things looking on your side?"

I forced myself up and dug my nails into my palm. "Kirishima spotted me before I could even make a move, and it looks like your place isn't the only one where Yaomomo hid canons. Any word from Uraraka?"

"Thankfully none, and I haven't seen Kacchan either." He paused for a moment and toned down his voice. "I lost Yaoyorozu for a while, but I don't know when she'll show up next."

I pressed a hand to the ground and tried my best to grasp at a moving shadow.

Aside from Kirishima who's currently knocked out, I felt someone else nearby. And they're running in my direction.

I opened my other hand to conjure out my scythe- wait..

I can't lose myself again.

I hesitated, remembering what happened just a few minutes ago.

What are you doing to me Shade? You've never acted out like this before so what gives?

I didn't expect an answer but he shouldn't be getting an attitude at a time like this.

I shook the thought off and got back up in the air and ultimately failed, falling back on my ass. "Goddamn it Shade!"

This time it was a heavy net that fired out and got me caught in it.