twenty: Kuroo

Mitsuki Bakugou was the spitting image of Katsuki in every way possible. Aside from her enthusiasm that shoots up through the roof, she also had a knack for roughhousing with her son.

"Make yourself at home!" She beamed, leading me into the dining room. "I'll get dinner ready in a few minutes. Katsuki, be a dear and fetch your dad and cousin in the garage. They're always tweaking with their gadgets like nerds."

I smiled. "I'll do it, if it's not any trouble."

"Oh, honey-"

"No, really, it's okay." I looked to Katsuki who was sitting down by the table, motioning for me to join him.

Well I could do that, or I could go to the garage and finally meet his dad.

Yeah, the latter is sure to work in my favor.

I walked over to the garage and pushed the door open- only to bang my head against someone's bare chest. I looked up and was met with fiery orange eyes and a smile that made me swallow the lump on my throat.

"Oh, hey." He sure as hell wasn't Katsuki's dad since he looked like around my age. "Sorry I didn't see you there."

I blinked up at his shirtless glory. "H-Hi.."

Snap out of it, Agatha! Jesus. I swear I was drooling at some point thanks to his fine physique.

The attractive stranger held his hand out for me and I took it without hesitation. "You must be Katsuki's new girlfriend. I'm Kuroo Bakugou, his cousin."

"Cousin? If I didn't know any better, I would've thought you're his twin brother or something."

Kuroo smiled, rubbing his shirt on his body that was glistening in sweat. "Yeah I get that a lot. I mean sure we have the same hair but my eyes are orange. His are blood red. You know many chicks dig that type of thing? Better keep an eye on him if you plan to keep that bastard."

"Takes one to know one, jackass."

I jumped when Katsuki suddenly appeared behind me and placed a hand on my waist to keep me close.

"The hell you still doin' here anyway?"

"Oh come on, cous. Ya still mad about that thing with Ochako? That was like forever ago."

"That was eight months, fucktard. And you know damn well why I don't want you anywhere near Agatha."

Kuroo smirked. "Well, what can I say? You have good taste in women." Then winked at me before walking past us.

Oh. Oh.

"Now Katsuki, that's no way to talk to your cousin." The man who looked nothing like the two scolded, then turned to me. "Why, hello dear. You must be Agatha."

I followed the womanizer with a glare before smiling at Masaru. "That's me. Nice to meet you, sir."

He laughed and patted me on the shoulder. "No need to be so formal with me. 'Masaru' will do."

Now I know where Katsuki gets his calm demeanor.

While Masaru went upstairs to clean himself up first, Katsuki made himself busy in the kitchen, and I helped Mitsuki set the plates and glasses on the table.

"Ah, shit! I forgot the cloths. Be right back." She rushed back to the kitchen and left me silently laughing to myself, thinking about how similar those two are.

I bent over a little to place the plate on the other side of the table.

"Dinner is served."

I whipped my head back to see Kuroo leaning by the doorway to the living room.