eighteen: socializing

My boyfriend's gonna kill me. I thought to myself as I stared at the floor-length mirror in my changing tent in the forest terrain.

The thing is, Momo doesn't know jack about what's too revealing and what's not. Judging by her hero costume, I can't say I'm surprised.

(it looks a little something like this)

(and yes im a big fan of rachel roth aka raven)

"So much for not drawing any attention to myself."

Momo poked her head behind me and smiled at our reflections. "You look great! It really brings out your 'Reaper' vibe."

"It brings out something, alright." I scratched the back of my head and sighed. "Don't you have anything else? At least something to cover up as much skin as possible?"

She looked like she was deep in thought for a second before snapping her fingers. "Oh! You can have a cloak! It pretty much hides everything."

Oh thank sweet baby jesus.

It took Momo a few minutes to create the said cloak and secure it at the neck part of the leotard.

I turned around and sighed in relief. "Thanks."

"I even added a hood for you to pull up if ever you feel the need to. I'm sorry I pushed you into doing something you don't want, I hope this can make up for it."

"There's no need for you to apologize Momo. If anything, you're right. I really do need to get out there more."

I gotta be honest, socializing has never been my thing- hell, I don't even know how I got myself a boyfriend out of my stupid excuse for flirting.

Aww.. that means Katsuki really does love me.

"We're on in five, guys!" Uraraka called outside. "The starting line up of eight, please stand by!"

I walked out of my tent and tugged the hood up to conceal my face.

"Oh my god.."

"Dude, there's like a boatload of people piling up outside!" Kirishima put a hand up to forehead.

"There can't be that many- holy shit there's a freakin' ton!" Tooru waved her hands, or gloves, frantically at us.

The first batch of players were displayed on the large screen that we set up last night near the curved stone wall surrounding the forest by the entrance, where everyone can see what we have to offer.

Mina was dressed in a furry armor with her favorite colored top, complimented by a breastplate and a black skirt.

Jirou on the other hand wore a simple purple tank under killer-looking shoulder guards paired with cream white pants with violet knee high boots.