twenty five: Séance

I blinked.

The sound of waves crashing on the shore filled my ears as my vision adjusted to the bright sun which forced me to rub my eyes.

I looked up and saw that I was sitting on the ground in front of the door to our villa.

That's weird. What the heck was I doing outside?

I got up and made my way inside- only to have every single person in the room stare at me with wide eyes. "Um.. good morning?" It came out more of a question than I intended.

"Agatha!" All of the shouted in unison as they tackled me with a bear hug.

"What's going on? What're you guys doing?"

Mina raised her head with tears rimming her eyes. "You idiot! Where were you?!"

I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Kiro." Tsuyu croaked. "You went missing last night and our teachers and some of our classmates are still looking for you as we speak."

Iida did some air chops as he scolded me. "That's right! It's too reckless to be going out alone during sundown! Everyone was worried sick!"

"Are you hurt? Did something happen to you?" Ojiro helped me up on my feet with his tail supporting me from the back.

What are they all talking about? I don't even recall going somewhere other than the restaurant.

"I was right outside the door. Didn't you guys see me?"

"No you weren't." Toru waved her hands. "After the incident with Katsuki you just vanished."

I narrowed my eyes at that statement. "What incident?"

They all looked at me confused, but at the same time concerned.

"You don't.. remember?"

"Remember what? Didn't we just ate at the restaurant last night and went straight back here?"

Momo glanced over in Uraraka's direction and Jirou did the same with Sero. They all shared the same facial expressions; mortified and baffled. Something I couldn't quite understand.

I don't know what they're so hung up on about. I specifically remember.. that we went home after dinner.. didn't we? I mean I remember the dinner part.. but.. what happened next is kind of a blur.

My hand flew up once the back of my eye started to hurt. "I-I.. I don't remember."

"Iida, call Aizawa-sensei and tell him Agatha's back. Tell him she's disoriented and needs medical attention immediately."

What the fuck is going on? Why can't I remember what happened after dinner?

I felt lightheaded all of a sudden and rocked back and forth and nearly collapsed on the ground if it wasn't for Shoji catching me with his multiple arms.

~

When I came to, the first thing that came to view was Shouto. He was sleeping next to the door, on the chair with his arms crossed.

I looked around and saw that it was already starting to get dark outside. Damn, how long have I been sleeping?

I moved the covers away and climbed out of bed to wake up Icy Hot from his slumber. "Hey, Shouto? Are you with me?"

His eyes slowly fluttered open and widened when he saw me, his hands already holding onto my arms. "Aggy.. you're okay."

"Who said I wasn't?"