twenty six: Black Butterfly

~ Agatha's Point of View ~

"Well that was stupid." I plugged up my nostrils with a fresh set of tissues after throwing the first ones in the trash. "Just got possessed by a demon- I can finally check that off the bucket list."

Katsuki never left my side after the whole seance thing that turned out to be a complete bust. He carried me to the nearest bathroom and set me down on the edge of a tub, then tended to me to make sure I don't bleed to death through my nose. "Don't joke about that."

I don't get why he's so worked up. I mean yes I feel a little lightheaded but not enough to make me drop like earlier.

"Aizawa-sensei had everyone go back to their rooms so you should just sleep in mine tonight."

"Thanks but I'd rather just get back to the girls-"

"You're staying with me." He argued firmly as he handed me a tissue roll, which killed his intimidating vibe right then and there. "So I can keep an eye on you and make sure you don't go disappearing on me again."

"I told you nothing bad happened to me. Even Shade confirmed that I was just here last night, right?"

"Yeah, something like that."

I grinned up at him but I probably looked less cute thanks to the bloody tissues up my nose. "I'm fine, I swear. After a good night's sleep I'll be up and running again. Besides, I still owe the girls some bonding time."

Tonight was actually the time when I wanted to talk to every single one of the girls back in the villa and make my peace with them by having a fun sleepover in the living room. But I guess fate had other plans- by fate, I mean this ash blonde boy who seems to be tad bit clingy since I 'disappeared' or whatever.

"They'll understand." He knelt down in front of me and pushed my hair behind my ear, making me flinch slightly. "You're bleeding here too."

I leaned in closer so he could clean me up and felt myself get flustered when I realized that our faces were a hairline away from each other.

"Once we get back, I've got some things I need to handle but you don't need to worry. I'll be back in the dorms with you before you even wake up."

My heart sank at the sound of that. "Katsuki.."

His crimson eyes found mine at the mention of his name. "What?"

Without being aware of it, I almost blurted out that he shouldn't hope to see me after this trip, but I caught myself before I can even get a word out.

I simply shook my head and the topic as well. "Nothing. We should head back, don't want people thinking I'm gone again."

He stared at me for a second longer as if deep in thought before he walked me back to the villa.

On our way there, I felt his hand touch mine and we let our fingers intertwine.

Katsuki and I may have had our fair share of flirting and goofing around but we never did anything like this before- walking down the beach hand-in-hand like an old married couple as the moon watched over us.

It was a really wholesome evening despite the events that took place prior.

"You never did tell me about your family." He said out of the blue.

"What do you mean? I talk about my brother almost all the time."

"I mean about father, or maybe even your mother. Like what happened to them, exactly?"

I scrunched up my nose at his weird choice of topic. "Why the sudden curiosity?"

He shrugged in response. "Is it wrong to ask my girlfriend questions?"