thirteen: oh fuck

I couldn't even sleep that night, not after my little make out session with Katsuki- that I'm still not over yet.

I smiled, admiring his calm features as he slept with his arms around me. And for once in a very long time, I felt.. home.

Look I know it sounds cheesy and straight out of a Disney movie but there's something about this boy that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I pulled myself up and left a quick peck on his lips- well maybe not a quick peck but you get the idea, then went back to hugging his bomb-ass abdomen, mentally cheering for myself for landing such a fine specimen.

"Go to sleep already.." My beloved explosion boy groaned in annoyance, his eyes narrowed from his interrupted slumber.

"But Katsuki.." I pouted, secretly loving how his name rolls off my tongue.

"You can molest me as much as you want tomorrow, but we really should rest tonight. I mean its been a long day- aren't you tired?"

I shook my head no. "Not at all."

"Well I am, and as much as I appreciate you trying to rape me in my sleep- I'd rather do you when I'm rested up."

That had me shook to the point of my face burning up.

"Then what are we waiting for- let's make haste!"

He rolled his eyes at me. "Goodnight, Agatha."

I whined in an attempt to argue but I eventually had to give up when he closed his eyes. "One last kiss then?"

"Knock yourself o- mm."

I didn't waste time and leaned in to catch his lips. It was a slow yet passionate kiss that felt right in every way.

I just wish we could stay in this moment forever.

~

Turns out I was found in cave by a rescuer the day after the ambush.

They said that my injuries from the fall were already healed before they could even rush me to the hospital.

When the search party was deployed down the cliff, they found the bus torn in half as if sliced by something. By then they thought that I was murdered or something and nearly gave up until one of the rescuers, whose name I didn't catch from doc, followed a trail of blood and found me.

I don't know how I got to a cave but as far as forensics go, I was carried there by someone. According to them, there was a residue of a campfire laying beside me and it was just recently put out- meaning that my mysterious savior left before the rescuers reached me.

Hence, this.

"Does any part of your body still hurt?"

"Aside from my sore neck, that's about it. Hey doc, how are the others doing?" I looked out the window and saw a few UA vehicles parked in the lot next to the building.

"Well Bakugou seems to have recovered the fastest since he was able to visit you yesterday. While Uraraka and Eijirou seem to have a few injuries, Yaoyoruzu had a mild concussion and Midoriya fractured his arm. Shouto, on the other hand, suffered from a minor coma yesterday but they're all in good health now thanks to Recovery Girl being shuttled over here at moment's notice."

"What about Aizawa-sensei and the driver?"

Doc cleared his throat. "Mr. Aizawa also appears to be in good shape. And as for your driver," He sighed. "I'm sorry Agatha, but he didn't make it."

I guess that's something I should've assumed.

Our poor driver never did anything wrong, he was just caught in the crossfire because of those psychopaths who ambushed us. He doesn't deserve any of this.