fourteen: in control

|heads up: this is still un-edited due to my lazy ass. if there are corrections, i'll try to fix it later|

I panicked.

I swear I've never been confessed to before so this is a whole new ground from me- not to mention its my best friend who's standing right in front of me with his heart wide open.

If I were the Agatha I was before entering UA, I would've ripped that blood pumping organ right out of his chest and crushed it under my boot- not literally of course, just metaphorically.

I would've deadass rejected him and set him straight, but now that things are different- I'm not that Agatha anymore.

I tensed up when Shouto's head collapsed on my shoulder with a warm sigh.

"S-Sorry.. I'm just really tired."

I felt myself slowly relax and wrap my arms around him. "Come on, let's get you somewhere you can rest up."

"You're all I need to get my energy meter up and running. It will be full in a few minutes."

Energy meter? How weird.

I couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "No, I mean like a bed."

"So you'll sleep with me?" He mumbled against my skin.

Its a good thing he's leaning on me or else I would be so embarrassed if he sees the pink on my cheeks.

"Shouto." I pushed him off gently and looked him in the eye with a smile. "I only swung by to check on you. After this I have to go see the others and maybe start training."

"Already? Aren't you tired?"

"You look more tired than me." I retorted. "Let's go sleepy-head."

~

I ran all the way to the dorms and managed to catch up with the girls just before they head down to the field in their costumes.

"Agatha!" Uraraka threw her arms around me and trapped me in a bear hug.

Yaoyorozu, on the other hand, wiped the tears from her eyes like the precious little angel she is. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"You and I both. So what's on our schedule for today?"

"Just training, and probably more training."

"That doesn't surprise me at all."

I doubt UA's taking any chances anymore, not after what happened back at the cliff.

I felt myself blush when my stomach made a loud grumbling sound.

"Well someone's hungry." The two giggled.

"I better get to the kitchen then, see you guys later."

~

It took me a while to find the dining hall with the help of Kirishima, who seemed to be in good shape.

"So how's Izuku doing?" I asked the redhead.

"Midoriya's been training ever since he woke up. I guess the ambush incident made him think about how we were all depending on you too much, and that's not a quality of a manly hero."

I smiled. "Its alright, I really don't mind."

"We're really sorry for not being able to do anything back there." He scratched the back of his head, flustered. "That wasn't manly at all."

"I'm just happy none of you got hurt that badly. Well I better go get some breakfast before training."

Kirishima nodded with a little salute. "See you at the terrain."