two: Kacchan? What a weird name

"Kacchan!"

"He's still down there!"

"I told him to give me the signal when he's out of range!"

I can hear the others' chatter while trying my best to endure the weight of the boulder on my back with shaking arms and knees. "Ah crap! Its heavier than I thought."

Beads of my blood started dropping on the angsty boy's cheek as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"D-Do me a favor and reach for my scythe over there. A single pick to the boulder will do the trick- fuck! H-Hurry!"

Carefully, he kicked my scythe up to his hand. "Head down."

"What?"

He grabbed the back of my head before piercing the boulder, instantly shattering it into pieces.

Jesus! That was way worst than a minute of planking!

I dropped to my back with an arm over my eyes and started thinking about my life choices.

For a second there I thought I just saw hell's gate.

"Kacchan! Are you-"

"Put a sock in it, Deku! I don't need your damn pity."

I felt someone poking the gash on my forehead like its a fucking toy. I grabbed them and moved my arm to see Aizawa with a blank expression on his face. "Stop it, it stings like hell."

"Can you still stand? Both your knees are injured-"

"I'm fine! Its just a scratch." I jumped back on my feet to prove it, reeling in hellish pain. "S-See?" Must. Not. Flinch.

"No scratch reaches the point of open flesh." He stood up and addressed to his students. "Good work, the five of you. Midnight will be the one to discuss your progress later. For now I need Bakugou to escort Agatha to the infirmary immediately."

"I said I'm fine- hey!"

Bakugou casually lowered himself then threw me over his shoulder with ease. "I demand you to put me the fuck down!"

"Can you shut the hell up?" He hissed and adjusted me on his shoulder. "As if I'm oh-so willing to carry a heavy cow like you to the infirmary."

I gasped loudly and hit the back of his head. "Insult my weight again and I'll make your life a living hell!"

He yanked on my poor leg which made me yelp. "Hit me again and I'll beat the shit outta ya."

Even at the far distance I still caught what Aizawa said to the rest as they watched Bakugou carry me away.

"No doubt they'll get along well."

I grunted.

~

After Recovery Girl kissed my forehead, all the open wounds and injuries vanished like nothing happened.

She muttered something under her breath when she went through some papers on her clipboard. "For someone who's been on maximum security in an asylum, your stamina hasn't tipped the slightest ever since."

"Good to know." I hopped off the bed and accidentally grabbed onto Bakugou's arm when my knees throbbed.

He shrugged me away like the jerk he is.

"Walk it off."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"You two seem well acquainted with one another."

Yeah, like getting into each others' throats obviously brings out the 'well acquainted' vibe.

I noticed a bleeding cut below his neck and tried to wipe it clean but his damn reflexes beat me to it and caught my wrist.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Its my fault." I still wanted to clean his wound even if he's strong enough to stop me. "Can't believe I did all that and still got you cut-"

"Fuck off." He pushed me aside, but I'm pretty sure its his ego acting up again. "You didn't save shit, hear me? All you did was use yourself as a human shield."

Smiling, I sighed. "Father did say powerful people like you tend to be a massive ball of pride. Guess the bastard's right."

Bakugou grit his jaw as he grabbed the front of my shirt. "Don't fucking test me-"

"Careful, I got locked up at 14 for a reason." I tilted my head to the side and touched his cheek. "You've got guts, but don't tempt me. You wouldn't like seeing your own insides staining the floor, would you now?"

"Agatha."

I glanced at the door to see Aizawa with his eyes glowing red.

Try as he might, I can still kill Bakugou without a Quirk.

He nodded down a hallway. "This way to your dormitory. Get some rest, you'll start your classes tomorrow morning with the rest of 1-A." Then turned to the angsty bastard. "Bakugou, head back to the classroom without further delay."

The boy let go of me and went out of the door.

I can tell this isn't the last time I'll deal with his anger issues.

Actually, I'm looking forward to it.