7\\Suddenly Sassy

Phoebe

3 YEARS AGO

"Stop it, Tyler!"

"Or what? You'll start hitting me like I'm a punching bag?"

As Tyler continued to tickle Phoebe, she kept trying to get her breath back but her giggles kept getting in her way. Tyler didn't care at all though, he continued to tickle her like she was his little sister, Kimberly, who loved it when her brother tickled her until she couldn't breathe. Tyler had come over to see his lovely and beautiful girlfriend since it was nearing their 11 month anniversary, which made Phoebe warm and fuzzy inside.

"I can't breathe! Stop!" Phoebe managed to get out while he continued to move from tickling under her arms, to tickling her exposed stomach.

"Say 'Tyler is the hottest man to walk this earth'."

Phoebe repeated his sentence without missing a beat. Tyler took his hands back from her as he gave her the cheesiest smile known to mankind. They were in Tyler's backyard, while his mother and sister were inside. Tyler's mother, Trina, were watching the loved-up couple from the kitchen window with a smile on her face. She could remember when that was her and Tyler's father, Matthew.

"You're evil," Phoebe admitted to Tyler as he grinned, grabbing one of their cookies that Trina had brought out for them, breaking off a little piece and throwing it in her direction. It hit her almost in her mouth, which made Phoebe gasp and pout. "Now I really think you've gone to the dark side, mister."

"Mm, sure, babe. Hey, would you like some lemonade? I'll go grab some, yeah?"

"Yes please," Phoebe said as he gave her a meaningful kiss before descending inside. Tyler's phone was sitting beside them on the poolside table as it buzzed. It took everything in Phoebe not to look but lately, Tyler hasn't been into this relationship 100%. Sometimes he would fob off Phoebe and go and hang out with his mates, which in the last couple of months he wouldn't do. Phoebe thought, "fuck it" and grabbed his phone, looking at the recent message.

Only to regret it once she read the message.

From: Kacey xx

tyler, baby, I loved the weekend we had. Sitting by the fireplace in the log cabin was surely one to remember. ;) I'll have to organise that again, I really enjoyed myself babe. See you later, love you xoxo

'Who the fuck was Kacey?' Phoebe thought as she read through the message and its entirety. She knew there was something off about Tyler, it had been a few weeks since he had acknowledged her existence. It was out of the blue, he texted and asked if she wanted to hang out. Of course, she accepted; but she knew something was wrong. He's never been this affectionate for months.

"So, we didn't have no lemonade, so I got us some cola-whoa, what's wrong?" He asked, stopping in his tracks with the two cups of cola in his hand. Phoebe still had his phone in her hand, her grip tightening at the thought of him cheating on her. "Is that my phone?"

"Who the fück is Kacey?" Phoebe mumbled at first, not wanting to know the answer to something she knows already. That's his side bitch, the bit on the side in which he shags when Phoebe wouldn't shag him.

"Pardon? What did you say, babe?"

"Who the fück is Kacey?!" Phoebe yelled, making Tyler almost fall backwards. The cups of cola were dropped on the concrete, the glass shattering into little pieces-just like their relationship at the moment. Tyler was silent for the moment, his heart slowly falling in his ass. "I asked you a question, Tyler. Who. The. Fück. Is. This. Kacey. Bitch?"