48\\Emotions

(read the author's note xxx)

Phoebe

Christmas Day.

After the table had been cleared of the feast Harry had cooked, we were all sat in the living room waiting for the presents to be handed out. I wasn't expecting anything really, I would prefer if they spent it on themselves more than me. I wasn't one of those spoilt girls that cry if they don't get anything for Christmas. I like Christmas not just because of the present giving and receiving, but the warmth and happiness it brings along with it.

I was smiling and damn right happy when they were opening my gifts. I left Harry's until last to hand him because I wanted to make sure I get his full reaction when he opens it. Anne had opened hers from me; it was a necklace with her name on it, last minute but it was pretty. Gemma's was a few charms for her bracelet that I had seen her wear, a few charms she didn't have and a voucher for her and Anne at a spa. And lastly, Robin's was a book I had found that I remembered he mentioned.

They all hugged me gently as Anne put on her necklace, Gemma went to put the charms on her bracelet and Robin began looking through the book. Harry smiled at me as I passed him the box, wrapped up. He looked at me shyly, watching me intently as I smiled. He ripped the paper, not looking at the box name because I had scribbled it out and as he opened the box, I think he almost choked on his breath.

It was the exact replica of his leather jacket that I had spilled my latte on a few months ago. It did cost a few to get, but I did owe him one. He didn't know what to do, he was speechless, to say the least. By now, Anne and Robin had gone out of the room, leaving us alone. All I did was smile at him as he looked at the jacket and me. I laughed a little bit as he put the jacket down and threw his arms around me. "I can't believe you've gone and bought this, Blondie. I was going to buy one myself."

"I know," I told him as he was almost just as speechless as before. "But, I did owe you a new one and I thought this was the perfect time to get you one. It seems to be the exact replica of the one I spilled latte on a few months ago," I smiled as he put it on with a grin on his face. It was his size which I was grateful for, I didn't want to get him one and it was the wrong size.

Anne, Gemma, and Robin were all smiling widely at me as I smiled back, watching Harry look at himself in the mirror he had in the living room. He turned around and beamed at me. "It's the one like I had before, I love it," he said before he grabbed me, pulling me up from the ground to give me another bone-crushing hug. "Thank you so much, Blondie," he whispered in my ear.

"You're most welcome, Harry," I whispered back as he stepped away from me, handing me a box from in his pocket. I looked at him with a sly look, tilting my head to one side, not understanding what would be inside. The box seemed to be in the shape of a necklace or bracelet, not small enough to be a ring of some sort. "What is this?"

"Open it," he simply said as he grinned.

I took a minute to figure out what it could be before I unwrapped the paper from it. It was a black box, didn't have any writing on the box. I looked at Harry as he motioned me to open it but I was nervous and excited. I didn't know what it could be but I was excited to see what it was. I smiled, opening up the box before I gasped gently. It was a necklace, silver plated, with the name "Blondie" written in fancy text, along with a few diamonds, it looked like, along with the necklace. "Harry," I breathed, looking at it before looking at him.

"Merry Christmas," was all he said before he chuckled.

I reached over to him and grasped him in my arms, giving him a hug this time. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, not wanting to let go and I never did. I can't believe he spent money on me to get this specially made. I didn't need a personal necklace made, I wouldn't have minded one simply from the store itself. But he went out and got this one made. "Thank you so much, I love it."