31\\Benchtop Envelopes

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ILY GUYS

Phoebe

3 YEARS AGO

For the past few hours of the day, Phoebe and Leon had been through so many apartments to find her the right one to live in. Since she would be starting work at Tipsill Industries soon, Leon thought it was about time for both of them to look for an apartment for Phoebe. The agent's name was Bailey and she was super nice about things. Even though Phoebe was a little picky and so was Leon, she still held it together.

"So, this apartment is around six hundred dollars a month but comes with all the furniture as well, if you would like it, of course," Bailey explained while she was opening the door. Phoebe was excited, the building seemed to be the kind of place Phoebe wanted to be but Leon wasn't convinced yet. "Otherwise, you could opt to bring your own which would make the rent five hundred and fifty dollars a month."

As the doors opened, Phoebe gasped, seeing the view and loving it instantly.

Everything seemed so modern and spacious, the furniture matching the colour scheme along with the rest of the appliances, the fridge, and the stove, all of it seemed to be very up-to-date now. "Um, when was this renovated last?" Leon asked, looking through the kitchen as Phoebe was speechless.

"The recent tenants trashed the entire place, unfortunately so about a few months ago the owners finished gutting the entire apartment and replacing everything," Bailey said while Phoebe was now outside, on the balcony. "I liked how they did this place, if I didn't own my own house, I would totally rent this place."

"I love it, Leon," Phoebe finally said while still in awe, touching the countertop with her fingertips since it was marble. "I think this is the perfect place for me to live. A few minutes' drive to the company plus I get a parking space included, don't I, Bailey?"

"Yes, you do indeed," she confirmed.

"Then," Phoebe looked at Leon which he had a smirk on his face, before she turned to look at Bailey, "I'll take this one. I love it."

PRESENT

When Harry and I came back from the helicopter tour, there were smiles on both our faces. I enjoyed it as much as I could without showing any signs of guilt. I knew that sometime I was going to have to ask Harry all about himself since it seems like he's kept a few things quiet. But I needed to be strategic on when I was going to ask.

It was now Sunday, nine-thirty-five in the morning.

Last night seemed to go super quick around the Styles family. When we got back, we hung out with Anne and Gemma in the garden – Harry spraying me with the hose a few times. Also Harry and I helped Anne cook dinner and clear the table too. I felt like I had to pull my weight around the house since I was a guest. Even to much protest by Anne I still told her it was fine.

Before I went to bed, Harry and I were hanging out in his room, looking at his baby pictures, high-school pictures and most of all, we just hung out and talked about his mum and Robin and how cute their wedding was along with when Gemma was a baby too. By the time ten-thirty rolled around, Harry was knackered so I left him to go to sleep. And before I went to sleep, I called Niall and he updated me on the apartment.

Everything seems to be ticking over smoothly.

He hasn't trashed the apartment which is good.

I think our flight was around four or five this afternoon, I wasn't sure. But I was all packed and ready to leave when we have too. I was dressed in my cute long sleeved dress that was black and white, I picked up in New York a few weeks ago along with some lacy tights and my small jacket that ties the entire outfit together.