52\\Catch up With Niall

Phoebe

Arriving back to my apartment was joyful. I missed sleeping here last night, but I also enjoyed sleeping on Harry's warm chest. It's a feeling I'll have to get used too, him being my boyfriend. I never thought in a million years he'd want someone like me at all. I'm nothing special, all I do is complain and judge, but I'm slowly learning from when I first met him.

I unlocked the door and was greeted by a tidy apartment living room, which shocked me, to say the least. I didn't really know what to say, did Niall not have his own little party when I went back to Harry's? I was looking around for anything to be misplaced but it was all where we left it. I stood by the door in shock before I seen him poke his head from the kitchen. "Welcome back, Pheebs," he greeted me.

"My apartment is actually tidy?" I more or less asked in an unsure tone. I didn't know whether he had cleaned before I come home or not, but it looked so good. "Did you not have a little party when you got back?"

He shook his head. "Nope," he grinned. "I did, however, bring back a girl but she's gone already. All we did was hang out and watch some movies, maybe a little lovin' happened but I for sure made sure we never messed anything up beside my bed, which I tidily folded away before you came home."

I cringed at him saying some of that sentence. I didn't need to know the gory details if any details at all. I smiled as I walked into the kitchen to put the kettle on for a drink. I thought I'd had to rush home and clean but I can sit and relax, waiting for Harry to come around if he does. "Good to hear," I replied but Niall didn't move away from leaning on the counter. "What?"

"Are you not going to tell me what happened last night? You and Harry seemed pretty cozy outside before midnight and I didn't see what happened afterward because I came home with a beautiful lady," he smirked, leaning his head on his hands, waiting for an answer.

I was putting in some hot chocolate before I smirked, not turning around to face Niall so he couldn't see my expression. "Nothing to tell," I said vaguely but he was having none of it. He moved from the counter to in front of me. He stared me down and that was enough to make me crack. "Okay, fine," I started. "We kissed and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, there, happy?"

It took a moment to process what I had said as I smiled, waiting for his reaction. "Wait, hold up," he said after a few seconds of silence. "You and Harry are dating for real now?"

"Yes," I simply answered as he jumped up and down like a small child being able to go to Disneyland. He hugged me a few times after having a little bit of a fanboy moment. "He's coming over later, hopefully, so I want you out of the apartment and doing something interesting because I want to spend some time with him."

Niall winked before he smirked. "Ah, be careful not to be too loud, these walls are pretty thin."

I hit him on the chest before he laughed loudly. "That's not what I meant. I meant I want to watch a movie or something with him; like a couple," I spoke, pouring the water from the kettle into my cup finally. "Who knows where the night will lead us?"

"Right," he said with an unsure voice but all I did was laugh. I couldn't wait to spend some more time with Harry. I just hope he turns up later and I'm getting excited for nothing. "God damn, I don't even know what to do instead of being here. I'm always here with you, hanging out but now that you and Harry are a couple, I get booted out."

I smirked at him gently. "Get used to it, Niall, I'll be booting you out more often than not," I said, taking a sip from my mug, licking my lips. "Looks like it's time for you to find yourself a worthy girlfriend. Not someone like Claudia, she seemed to think you kept cheating on her whilst you weren't with her twenty-four-seven."